Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spidersuck

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcobaleno
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does it suck?

+Rep me if i helped you.
gogodr
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because he knows he can do better than that.
Strathe
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, maybe you can try that (see the attachment).

260_render_lumires2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  900.95 KB
 Viewed:  15812 Time(s)

260_render_lumires2.png

Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strathe wrote:
Hm, maybe you can try that (see the attachment).

Looks as if the creator just use the pen tool and make it glow and some other layer style.
DKMikey
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix wrote:
gogodr wrote:

Yeah.
I can't find any good renders that I can do something with and make it look good.
;-;

That's a bug problem with me too. I look for sigs with action in them, high quality, and a nice theme. Unfortunately, even after browsing many pages of google images, and planet renders I can't find what I'm looking for. It's probably because I don't play that many games (where most renders are), so I don't exactly know where to get the good renders.

Although this site has really helped me with renders. Also, if you know how to make your own, it's very simple and very nice. If you find a picture you like, just take out the background and you should have a good render.

redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DKMikey wrote:
Talix wrote:
gogodr wrote:

Yeah.
I can't find any good renders that I can do something with and make it look good.
;-;

That's a bug problem with me too. I look for sigs with action in them, high quality, and a nice theme. Unfortunately, even after browsing many pages of google images, and planet renders I can't find what I'm looking for. It's probably because I don't play that many games (where most renders are), so I don't exactly know where to get the good renders.

Although this site has really helped me with renders. Also, if you know how to make your own, it's very simple and very nice. If you find a picture you like, just take out the background and you should have a good render.

you make it sound as if creating a render from a full image is the easiest thing in the world.

Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Bubbles wrote:
DKMikey wrote:
Talix wrote:
gogodr wrote:

Yeah.
;-;

you make it sound as if creating a render from a full image is the easiest thing in the world.

It's not the hardest either.
I'm pretty sure i can make one but i'll have some hard time for the shape.
Phixen
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strathe wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:
DKMikey wrote:
Talix wrote:
gogodr wrote:

Yeah.
;-;

It's not the hardest either.
I'm pretty sure i can make one but i'll have some hard time for the shape.

It's hard making a close-to-perfect cut and have excellent quality at the same time as well. You don't usually make renders, you cut them from stocks. Especially when there's text overlapping the render, you'd have to use a certain tool to remove the text.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Art All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: