Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I figured out damage hack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Strategy -> Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hotrootsoup
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: I figured out damage hack Reply with quote

Obviously for singleplayer. Im not sure If this is anything new, but if anyone cares just leave a reply, and Ill put up a tutorial or something.

P.S Its not just for show, the damage actually works.
rulezz
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simply search for damage?
tought that works...
.:Xear:.
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either hacked map or collided dota. Any other methods will cause a desync. :\. Anyways post it up.
Hotrootsoup
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well searching for damage is harder than it seems when your damage is 24-29.

No its not a map hack, and I have no Idea what collided dota is. And no, it doesn't mess anything up.

I did use Artmoney for this, but the value was a 4 byte value, so CE should be fine.

Ill be assuming you are playing dota

1.) Search for unknown value.

2.) Buy a Claws of Attack

3.) Search for "Increased by (value)" and put 9 ( or whatever the damage item you bought is."

4.) Drop claws of attack

5.) Search for "Deacreased by (value)" and put 9 ( or whatever the damage item you bought is.

6.) Keep repeating, you can use different items also, but doesn't matter much

7.) You should have two value's left, find the right one by guessing, or change them both.

Even though Dota has a +600 damage cap ( I think) on bonus damage, but for some reason this changes BASE damage, so whatever amount is fine. ( 5000 worked for me)

This same method also works for armour, or stats.
.:Xear:.
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ever actually tried this online? It will cause a desync. So basically useless. You could just use whosyourdaddy in singleplayer instead. Much more simpler even though it only actually multiplies the damage.
Hotrootsoup
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stated that it wont work multiplayer,and I wasn't trying to say that I found some breakthrough in hacking.

Yes, you can just whosyourdaddy, but what if you want more damage than that gives you, or if you dont want the invincibility with it. Also, there is no built in cheat for inf armour, or stats, which I also explained how to do in this thread.
Icklorfin
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hotrootsoup wrote:
I stated that it wont work multiplayer,and I wasn't trying to say that I found some breakthrough in hacking.

Yes, you can just whosyourdaddy, but what if you want more damage than that gives you, or if you dont want the invincibility with it. Also, there is no built in cheat for inf armour, or stats, which I also explained how to do in this thread.

Well, its not that useful then, because they can just use a hacked map if they want the stats >.>
Aids
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x133 wrote:
ever actually tried this online? It will cause a desync. So basically useless. You could just use whosyourdaddy in singleplayer instead. Much more simpler even though it only actually multiplies the damage.

This. I'm pretty sure every cheat online with cheatengine will cause Wc3 to crash. And single player cheats are useless because they have built-in cheats like whoseyourdaddy, iseedeadpeople, greedisgood etc.
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despair wrote:
Hotrootsoup wrote:

Well, its not that useful then, because they can just use a hacked map if they want the stats >.>
but if it is obvious people will leave making it no fun.

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Icklorfin
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AverageAzn247 wrote:
Despair wrote:
Hotrootsoup wrote:

but if it is obvious people will leave making it no fun.

Well I was talking about single player and multiplayer, but you would be dced anyways if you used the other way, so yeah....
Hotrootsoup
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I didn't say it was the most useful thing ever. I thought I heard someone say that you cant edit damage in WC3 with CE, and I just wanted to note that you can. Also there is no built in cheat for damage above like 1000, or stats.
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hotrootsoup wrote:
Well, I didn't say it was the most useful thing ever. I thought I heard someone say that you cant edit damage in WC3 with CE, and I just wanted to note that you can. Also there is no built in cheat for damage above like 1000, or stats.
whosyourdaddy =one hit kill so would you need dmg when u can keel in one hit?

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Strategy -> Warcraft All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: