Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adventure Quest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Warezio
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject: Adventure Quest Reply with quote

That game is really wierd..

Trying to cheat in it.. But it onloy works partially

Let me explain.. When in combat i can freeze my hp, or bring the monster down to 1 hp..

That is all fine.. But the problem is this..

1. When the round ends.. and u enter another combat the monsters hp changes.. I cant seem to find the pointer to fix this..

2. Would like to figure out a way u can get more gold, edit the gold in memory (when round ends u get gold) //// or use wpe pro for this job..

Can someone give me some concrete exsamples..

I think im pretty good at this memory editing part, but still have some small problems..
jaap
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: adventure quest Reply with quote

hi do u know how to hack my lives because when i search for my lives and gett the adress i can change it but in the game it wont changes and i use freeze and i have try it whit unfreeze so cn u help my?
crany
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: Adventure Quest Reply with quote

Warezio wrote:

Let me explain.. When in combat i can freeze my hp, or bring the monster down to 1 hp..

1. When the round ends.. and u enter another combat the monsters hp changes.. I cant seem to find the pointer to fix this..

2. Would like to figure out a way u can get more gold, edit the gold in memory (when round ends u get gold) //// or use wpe pro for this job..

I think im pretty good at this memory editing part, but still have some small problems..

you will not fid the pointer to keep the hp chnaged as it updates it every fight so your hopes at that are pointless and gold is server side if you have the gold the way you say then you will proboly just be disconected or baned as it would be wird if a lvl 10 killed a easy monster and got 9999999999999gold Wink
silentshadow09
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't seem to hack with Flash 8.0 installed......
I have 2 computers....I installed the latest Flash on 1 and kept the other at 7....I can't hack the one with version 8 but 7 still remains the same....
Is this the memory scanner software or is it that Flash 8 uses different address types......?
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flash 8 uses different types.
I heard from some people that binary scans work (a little)

crany
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Binary scans vertuly dont work as well Wink like you sed the do a littal very littal tho
Yarrock
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Download Kosire's Adventure Quest Hack Here

F.A.Q

AQ Simple Guide by Yarrock
----------------------------------

This guide is just for n00bs who can't open the swf, or don't know how to use commands, and for common errors, etc.
This will be a step to step guide so follow it without doing nothing else.
No monster guide. Look on MPC Forums AQ Threads listed below and you'll sure find it.

1) Download AQ Hack from MPC Forums (http://www.mpcforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22 and go to the AQ Thread/s).
2) Extract it to a folder.
3) Change AQHack.exe name to Hack.exe (if you don't see the .exe in the file just rename it to AQHack).
4) Change resolution to 1024*768 (right click on desktop, properties, configuration, etc.)
5) Click "LoadGame" button
6) Enter this adress "http://aq.battleon.com/build30/engine/lore3008.swf" or search in MPC Forums AQ Hack Threads to see if it has changed.
7) On the viewer window, on the toolbar, click File, Settings and where Base Loading Adress is click it and enter "http://aq.battleon.com/build30/".
Cool www.battleon.com to register. Remember your UserName and Password.
9) Login WITHOUT using the Login Hack. You'll have to wait long because of lag server. Create a character and click on play (or whatever).
10) In the Main Hack window, under the "Fight A Monster" button, copy UserID, CharID, CharName numbers to a secure place like a notepad. You should also copy your password if you wish...

/////////////-\\\\\\\\\\\\

As a Bonus Track, here is a guide from Sananda which can help you in several errors that I haven't maybe listed in, so i recommend to read it.

Common problems and errors solution guide by Sananda
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem one : you downloaded the hack,you double click on it and some weird error pops up and nothing opens.

May be solved : Make sure the file "Comdlg32.ocx" is inside your Windows/System32 folder,if not,you can get that file on the first post of this thread (where you get the hack),copy it inside that folder (again,System32,wich is usually inside Windows folder),now the hack should open (you can erase the hack and extract it again before trying,if you want to make a fresh start,I do that,but just because I am paranoich )

Problem two : the hack opens (AQ Viewer window and Main Hack window) but inside the grey screen there is not "LoadGame" button and/or when you click somewhere a runtime error pops up (or any other if you dont see that word anywhere).

May be solved : Change the name of the "AQ Hack" exe for something else,"Hack" will do for example,now it should work fine.

Problem three : the hack opens but only the AQ Viewer is visible (grey screen with "LoadGame" button inside),you are missing the Main Hack and Item Hack.

May be solved : Minimize the viewer,click on it and drag it all around the screen to see if it "catchs" the main hack,since it may be outside the screen or below the Windows tool bar,to help you in this try changing the resolution of your screen to diferent sizes,it HAS to be somewhere there,remenber that in the upper side of the AQ Viewer window,inside the "windows" option,you have both the Main Hack and the Item Hack,clicking once close or open them (when the hack opens,Main Hack window opens,so dont start clicking like mad that option,make sure you look for the Main Hack first,also,the Item Hack has to be activated once with that option,since it doesn't open by itself)

Problem four : the hack opens,and you dont know what to do to load the game.

May be solved : Click "LoadGame" button,in the blank space there type this
http://aq.battleon.com/build30/engine/lore3008.swf to play in the free server.

click ok,the game login page appears (it may take time if the site is busy),now,go to upper tool bar of AQ Viewer window,click "File",then "Settings",an "Options" window will appear,click just below "Base Loading Adress" and type in the blank space this link

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/ for play in main server.

close the "Options" window (you may want to mark the "Load Game Automatically" square to avoid doing this again),done,go and log in the game (be warned that this adresses may change with time,always check the forums to see if there is one new).

Problem five : the hack opens,you load the game,but you can not log in it,it keeps sending you to a browser that says the server is full.

May be solved : first thing,those of you with guardian accounts (official,payed,guardian accounts,the "Guardian" button of the guardian hack WILL NOT allow you to log in as one) stop reading,you will never have this problem,now,those with adventurer (free) accounts,this is just like trying to log in using the browser,if there is already to much people,you will not be able to enter,you will be forced to wait until the number goes down,if you wish to use the login hack to enter even when the server is full,you should do this : login the legitimate way once (sorry,but this is the primary condition),in the Main Hack window you will see one number called UserID,and one called CharID,copy both of them somewhere safe and dont loose them,now,go in to battle,hit the enemy once,let him hit you,cast a spell,and close the hack,don't log out the char,dont finish the battle,just close the hack,go,open it again,and click the login hack button,type in the numbers you copied,and the char will load,however,be warned,the login hack is in beta stage,it has many bugs,do weird,funny or scary things,there will be a lot of missing data,you char may even not have head,so please do not complain for that,we warned you,until the login hack is fixed,use it at your own risk.

/////////////-\\\\\\\\\\\\

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
----------------------------

To everyone in the MPC forums, Kosire tools thread (everyone who helped to this guide in some way this is), and thanks to (alphabetic order so no one gets mad):

Dangerworker, fakestaff2, Kosire (thanks for doing such a great hack and sharing it with everyone), nw33, Sananda (who introduced me to AQ Hack, allowed me to include the problem solving guide and explained a lot of things), scripter0101, Stefanvh, susrahtak...(Note i'm not known in the forum because I don't really like to post.. but I have seen every1's work and based this guide on it). Also thanks to AQ Staff for making such a great game.
super1ace
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it really that gard to get good at adeventure quest without using cheats, i mean im lvl 77 cmon, just have to know how to exploit the xp system

Fear Me
elitehacker
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i think the ultiamte hack for this game is logging in whenever you want without being a member or what ever u call the thing
killawolf45
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Adventure Quest Reply with quote

crany wrote:
Warezio wrote:

you will not fid the pointer to keep the hp chnaged as it updates it every fight so your hopes at that are pointless and gold is server side if you have the gold the way you say then you will proboly just be disconected or baned as it would be wird if a lvl 10 killed a easy monster and got 9999999999999gold Wink

or have a lvl 0 kill the hardest monster in the game in less then 3 seconds Wink
elitehacker
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no monster in the game is to hard when u have wep hack because im a guardian on there because when i first started i thought u had to pay to play the game so i have all that stuff and me and my cousin beat that game because it was a week until my b-day and my autn jsut bought it for me though pay-pal this was a couple years ago.
zezima'sfoe
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Adventure Quest Reply with quote

Warezio wrote:

how do you freeze ur hp and bring a monsters hp to 1hp anyway?????
kionay
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he already explained how to fully hack it

so no need to everpost here again unles ur thaning him
even then thats what a pm is 4

Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what hack ru talking about?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: