Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need For Speed Underground 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SupraGod
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Need For Speed Underground 2 Reply with quote

I am new to using cheat engine. i have found out how to change my money in NFSU2 to 2 Billion dollars ( yeah eat your heart out doctor evil lol ) but seriously i have finished the TUT and i have been on here for a few days now reading posts that may have been sum help .. no luck .. what i am trying to do now is to make my own cheat ..

so basically my question is how should i be searching for the code for nitrous and boost and possibly instant traction(if there is something like this)

i kno there are trainers out there but i would like to make my own .. i got 2 get started some how .. also what do i have 2 do to take these codes and make it an .exe so i can save it and open it up without using the CE everytime ???

THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!!
SupraGod
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any Ideas Please??
me
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I haven't got the full game,

had a bit of luck messing about with the drift points in the demo version, got the number of addresses down to 21,all different values, then changed them all to 9999999999 to see what happened and got minus 500 trillion points, ( that was a quick first try, so its not too hard to find )
once you get the code that's writes to the points address, you can save it, then each time you start a game, you can see what that code writes to,
add that address to the code list, and you can dump thousands of points into that address to get you on the leader board...

so you might like to try using an unknown initial value search for your points , and just use an increase increase unchanged value etc search,

try using unknown initial value search for the nitro as well, and do some decrease decrease unchanged types searches for that as well,,

I'm guessing the money is exact value, as it don't have money in the demo version,

money is always a good one to try to find, once you get Ito a shop you can have some real fun,

as for the instant traction,,, I must admit that I've never tried that one,

got a good idea that's going to involve a lot of pausing mid wheel spin, and first starting with the good old unknown initial value search again,
then going back into the game putting your accelerator on full and unpausing the game, and re-pausing the game while your still spinning your wheels, then back in cheat engine doing a decreased search,

keep doing that, try throwing in a couple of unchanged searches by going back into the game after one of you increased searches, and instead of unpausing the game, alt tab back to cheat engine and do the unchanged value search, that way you cut out a lot of useless addresses,

maybe someone else has got some experience in this type of hack will give us both some info on the best way that it can be done..... Shocked

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: im trying Reply with quote

Yeah the money was the easiest to change .. exactly what u said .. it was an exact value then i changed it to some rediculous number like 2999999999 .. lol .. i got bill gates money now

.. but yea i think i had the boost down to like 12 values and kept tryin 2 change each one individually but no luck .. maybe ill try changing all of them and see what happens

.. i still have a few ideas about the instant trac. im workin on but still cant get it down past 56 values

.. well im gonna keep trying .. lets see if anyone else has found usefull values or codes ..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: