Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


IRC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Zohan
Gayest Man Alive
Reputation: 1

Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 183

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
Still in lack of users. Neutral come ooon


What you talking about?

No one online during night time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xMurtaghx
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 13 Apr 2008
Posts: 3611
Location: Gayville, South Dakota, 57031, United States of America

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont even know what that is but its getting popular so i might have to
self tut myself. LOL Rolling Eyes

_________________

Scania- Lvl 117 DK✔

WE WILL MISS GMS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26

Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 1224
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zohan wrote:
Safko wrote:
Still in lack of users. Neutral come ooon


What you talking about?

No one online during night time.


Night for you != night for me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daaamon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 May 2007
Posts: 1450
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Sigh*


Banned for no reason again. Why am I not surprised.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
wcbrilman
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 9

Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 691
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then join #RS Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reak
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 3496

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daaamon wrote:
*Sigh*


Banned for no reason again. Why am I not surprised.


Who's banning you?
What's your host?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26

Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 1224
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daaamon wrote:
*Sigh*


Banned for no reason again. Why am I not surprised.


*Sigh*

We don't ban for random reasons. The banlist is cleared, if you are on mine or SF's permbanlist you probably did something veeeeeery wrong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 912
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
Daaamon wrote:
*Sigh*


Banned for no reason again. Why am I not surprised.


*Sigh*

We don't ban for random reasons. The banlist is cleared, if you are on mine or SF's permbanlist you probably did something veeeeeery wrong.
SFag haz a hitlist and liek half of RS is on it. : (
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=3241909#3241909

_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Daaamon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 May 2007
Posts: 1450
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banned


AGAIN


GJ Safko

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Zohan
Gayest Man Alive
Reputation: 1

Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 183

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRC is still dead at the moment.

Please join people!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FullyAwesome
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 4438
Location: Land Down Under

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
Daaamon wrote:
*Sigh*


Banned for no reason again. Why am I not surprised.


*Sigh*

We don't ban for random reasons. The banlist is cleared, if you are on mine or SF's permbanlist you probably did something veeeeeery wrong.


i'd rethink what you posted. Rolling Eyes i logon and SF puts me on autokick/ban list. banned from #cef, #cef-games, #rs. -.-

Zohan wrote:
IRC is still dead at the moment.

Please join people!


and you wonder why?


Trucido's Warning wrote:

You're an idiot.


you make a bad name for australians.


EDIT otherwise SAFKO will blow: i'm pretty sure logging onto irc after your ban was lifted, and then straight away being added to autokick is for no reason... idc lol, it's not like there's anyone important on there. don't think a yellow ticket can offend people. =D

lol @ that way you get fired up when a vaild point is raised.

Safko wrote:
Anyway, your post is worthy of a warn

lol, what mods do when they can't handle something.

Safko wrote:
although I won't

lol k. Laughing

_________________


Last edited by FullyAwesome on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26

Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 1224
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fullyawesome wrote:
Safko wrote:
Daaamon wrote:
*Sigh*


Banned for no reason again. Why am I not surprised.


*Sigh*

We don't ban for random reasons. The banlist is cleared, if you are on mine or SF's permbanlist you probably did something veeeeeery wrong.


i'd rethink what you posted. Rolling Eyes i logon and SF putes me on autokick/ban list. banned from every #cef, #cef-games, #rs. -.-

Zohan wrote:
IRC is still dead at the moment.

Please join people!


and you wonder why?


You are all the same, as soon as you get permbanned for doing something wrong, you bitch up and tell us you did nothing at all, you just joined and suddenly we ban you.

Listen to yourselves, damn.

Anyway, your post is worthy of a warn (see former warn at Daaamon), although I won't.
Oh and, don't respond. THAT will get you warned. This post was for clearing it up.

Disregard this, you're clearly too much of an idiot to comprehend it anyways.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daaamon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 May 2007
Posts: 1450
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
fullyawesome wrote:
Safko wrote:
Daaamon wrote:
*Sigh*


Banned for no reason again. Why am I not surprised.


*Sigh*

We don't ban for random reasons. The banlist is cleared, if you are on mine or SF's permbanlist you probably did something veeeeeery wrong.


i'd rethink what you posted. Rolling Eyes i logon and SF putes me on autokick/ban list. banned from every #cef, #cef-games, #rs. -.-

Zohan wrote:
IRC is still dead at the moment.

Please join people!


and you wonder why?


You are all the same, as soon as you get permbanned for doing something wrong, you bitch up and tell us you did nothing at all, you just joined and suddenly we ban you.

Listen to yourselves, damn.

Anyway, your post is worthy of a warn (see former warn at Daaamon), although I won't.
Oh and, don't respond. THAT will get you warned. This post was for clearing it up.

Disregard this, you're clearly too much of an idiot to comprehend it anyways.

Lmao
Did you even check to see if there was an existing user called " SKEETsock" on CEF, Safko?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26

Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 1224
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daaamon wrote:

Lmao
Did you even check to see if there was an existing user called " SKEETsock" on CEF, Safko?


Even if it was yours, double accounting is not allowed. (another reason to give you a ban). Nice done, digging your own grave etc..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daaamon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 May 2007
Posts: 1450
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
Daaamon wrote:

Lmao
Did you even check to see if there was an existing user called " SKEETsock" on CEF, Safko?


Even if it was yours, double accounting is not allowed. (another reason to give you a ban). Nice done, digging your own grave etc..

Hm. You're the only person thats banned me for that...

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites