Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brutle Forcer! <gets "7637865" password in 1Min
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Binaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nog_lorp
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://noglorp.awardspace.com/brutlefarce.php

Password is only 4 digits, numeric. Practice brute forcing in a situation where you might actually do it, instead of just comparing to the password Very Happy.

When you get it correct the output starts with "Correct!"

Jorg hi
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be easy First my brutle forcer will get a random # then send post data and if the html text contains "Sad" then it will go back and repeat the same process until the html text contains "correct"
Though I would wait until the webpage has loaded.

nog_lorp
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do it then. After that I have a harder version in mind. Also, see how long it takes to find the password.
Jorg hi
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nog_lorp wrote:
Do it then. After that I have a harder version in mind. Also, see how long it takes to find the password.

hehe... me don't like post data Very Happy

nog_lorp
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not? Most decent websites will use POST forms.
Reuben
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is for CEF accounts?
Jorg hi
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reuben wrote:
This is for CEF accounts?

Nope. It's for fun.

But I guess I'll use it for yours Twisted Evil

Jonyleeson
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nog_lorp wrote:

Password is only 4 digits, numeric. Practice brute forcing in a situation where you might actually do it, instead of just comparing to the password Very Happy.

Brutly farced it! But I won't spoil it for others (Unless someone requests that I ruin the fun Sad). Took me around 2 hours to brute it, mainly because I couldn't be pissed to multithread and my connection is shit (And you're a meanie choosing such a number >:[).
http://www.privatepaste.com/6beTx6Murn

@Jorg hi:
So you've coded an app that can 'brute force' a password (that has to be a number), and you're boasting that it can do it in 1 minute for a 7 digit number with some random guess method? It's much simpler and faster to just loop untill you reach the entered number, it takes me 11 seconds to loop through to a 10 digit number (And it'd probably be faster if I bothered to code it in C instead of C#). Your method seems to be extremely inefficient and overcomplicated if it takes 1 min to guess a 7 digit number (that and it seems to be coded in game maker, am I the only one wtfing here?). If you could post a snippet of the source, mainly the part that 'guesses' the password, we could help you optimize it.
I suggest you take up nog_lorp's challenge, it's nice and simple, even if you don't like (don't know how) to post data.

Code:
Console.Title = "Simple number password 'bruteforcer'";
int num = int.Parse(Console.ReadLine());
DateTime crackstart = DateTime.Now;
for (int i = 0; i < int.MaxValue; i++) // Eh, apparently we don't know the number yet, so we'll loop all we can and break when we find it
    if (i == num)
    {
        Console.WriteLine("Password cracked {0}", DateTime.Now - crackstart);
        break;
    }
Console.ReadKey(true);

And now I bid you all good night!
nog_lorp
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, I didn't think about connection threading. The whole point is that there is a sleep in there to show Jorg the real speed issue is with the wait for a response. Anywho, I'll throw up something more interesting to entertain you CoolCat.

http://noglorp.awardspace.com/brutlefarce2.php is a little silly but may screw with inexperienced people's heads a bit. Need to set up db for 3 real fast.

Jonyleeson
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nog_lorp wrote:
Hehe, I didn't think about connection threading. The whole point is that there is a sleep in there to show Jorg the real speed issue is with the wait for a response. Anywho, I'll throw up something more interesting to entertain you CoolCat.

http://noglorp.awardspace.com/brutlefarce2.php is a little silly but may screw with inexperienced people's heads a bit. Need to set up db for 3 real fast.

Hehe, I'll be waiting for number 3!
As for number 2 (Accusing me of hekzoring!?!?!), I took some time to rewrite it and added (simple) multithreading. Cracked in 26 minutes and 47 seconds, just enough time to run while eating dinner, which is a huge improvement to my first one ^_^.
nog_lorp
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 3rd one is up, but it's a little buggy / the interface isn't how I want it. But feel free to fiddle with it - it should be doable.
Jonyleeson
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nog_lorp wrote:
The 3rd one is up, but it's a little buggy / the interface isn't how I want it. But feel free to fiddle with it - it should be doable.

Heh, finally done it, took me some time (bitchy mysql connection settings :p). Entering it on the web page from chrome tells me I'm a hacker no matter what (:'(), so I'll have to spoil other's fun and ask you here for confirmation : Is it 5329?
Jorg hi
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I used directx to do it Smile
CoolCat wrote:
nog_lorp wrote:

Brutly farced it! But I won't spoil it for others (Unless someone requests that I ruin the fun Sad). Took me around 2 hours to brute it, mainly because I couldn't be pissed to multithread and my connection is shit (And you're a meanie choosing such a number >:[).
http://www.privatepaste.com/6beTx6Murn

@Jorg hi:
So you've coded an app that can 'brute force' a password (that has to be a number), and you're boasting that it can do it in 1 minute for a 7 digit number with some random guess method? It's much simpler and faster to just loop untill you reach the entered number, it takes me 11 seconds to loop through to a 10 digit number (And it'd probably be faster if I bothered to code it in C instead of C#). Your method seems to be extremely inefficient and overcomplicated if it takes 1 min to guess a 7 digit number (that and it seems to be coded in game maker, am I the only one wtfing here?). If you could post a snippet of the source, mainly the part that 'guesses' the password, we could help you optimize it.
I suggest you take up nog_lorp's challenge, it's nice and simple, even if you don't like (don't know how) to post data.

Code:
Console.Title = "Simple number password 'bruteforcer'";
int num = int.Parse(Console.ReadLine());
DateTime crackstart = DateTime.Now;
for (int i = 0; i < int.MaxValue; i++) // Eh, apparently we don't know the number yet, so we'll loop all we can and break when we find it
    if (i == num)
    {
        Console.WriteLine("Password cracked {0}", DateTime.Now - crackstart);
        break;
    }
Console.ReadKey(true);

And now I bid you all good night!

I forgot about that! lol I forgot to do that Sad !!! Lol I forgot to loop. Mine just did random formulas.

Last edited by Jorg hi on Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
nog_lorp
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coolcat thats right, I think its the same as 2 unless I remembered to change it and then forgot.

For me on Firefox I sometimes have to reload the page (not refresh but hit enter in the url bar again). Design problem.

darkex
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It gets annoying with the 0 with 0 with 0.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Binaries All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: