Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Request] Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Trainer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mystyco
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: [Request] Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Trainer Reply with quote

First of all - NO, cheathappens's one doesn't work Sad (probably due to me using the no-cd crack, well, nothing i can do since i lost the original CD -.-)

Secondly, Yes, all the address are statics (so they won't change from one game to another) and it's pretty simple to do it in CE old fashioned way (see attachment)

The forum won't make me paste links yet, so i'll just post the image, hoping this won't ruin the forum's layout

The only things i'm missing are who is in Control of the city (probably just before order value) and knownledge of how to make a trainer properly Sad

So, i'm requesting a trainer, or, if there's a way, a way to modify the Cheathappens's trainer address list.

CE-RotTK.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  39.07 KB
 Viewed:  10557 Time(s)

CE-RotTK.png

Labyrnth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheathappens trainer more then likely if it was coded by Sheep, it makes it calls from a DLL.

But to just say it doesnt work, how about make sure your using the correct version for the game.

But if it is the same version, then it could be a problem with the crack your using like you said.

If your finding the right address, why not make a working trainer for yourself instead of altering that one?

Mystyco
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Labyrnth wrote:
If your finding the right address, why not make a working trainer for yourself instead of altering that one?

i don't know how to do that Sad

that's why i'm requesting it Sad

msg db "LOL",13,10,"$"
.code
.startup
lol:
mov dx, offset msg
mov ah, 09h
int 21h
JMP lol
.exit
Caliber
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Labyrnth wrote:
Cheathappens trainer more then likely if it was coded by Sheep, it makes it calls from a DLL.

But to just say it doesnt work, how about make sure your using the correct version for the game.

But if it is the same version, then it could be a problem with the crack your using like you said.

sometimes the user's firewall, anti spam, anti virus, or anti spyware software blocks the injection of the .dll.

sheep did not make the trainer for this game and has not done any programming of trainers for cheathappens for years now. i programmed this trainer. however, you are correct in that a .dll is injected into the gamespace. so if there is something blocking that or the writes to the game .exe, etc. then it would appear that the trainer isn't working.

best,
cal
Labyrnth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Caliber, I didn't say Sheep made it. I said if he made it,
But anyways it is good you showed up to explain why it possibly would not work.

Mystyco
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My AV was blocking the .dll injection silently.

thanks for the help, i'll still search for a way to increase hp/tp/ap for ALL the cities under player control Smile

msg db "LOL",13,10,"$"
.code
.startup
lol:
mov dx, offset msg
mov ah, 09h
int 21h
JMP lol
.exit
Caliber
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystyco wrote:
My AV was blocking the .dll injection silently.

thanks for the help, i'll still search for a way to increase hp/tp/ap for ALL the cities under player control Smile

glad you figured it out. i am confused... is the trainer not doing something you wanted? maybe i can help?

regaring Lab:

Labyrnth wrote:
Hey there Caliber, I didn't say Sheep made it. I said if he made it,
But anyways it is good you showed up to explain why it possibly would not work.

no worries. sorry if it sounded like i was defensive or something. i got nothing but respect for sheep and his work. but anything coming out of cheathappens (good or bad LOL) you can blame it on me....

been posting in here again lately. also noted the Kelsat rips of our trainers are here but i understand dark-byte's position on it.

looks like he got it working... damn antispam/antivirus/firewalls.... gotta have em but the cause problems-

best,
Cal
Labyrnth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont forget about [ScorpionS] crew, the do that shit too.
Ripped trainers from everyone, pizzadox,CH,Extalia,Deviated anywhere they can find something to resource and alter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: