Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Making a trainer from pre-saved material

View previous topic :: View next topic  
donpiano
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Making a trainer from pre-saved material Reply with quote

Im playing this game, and it dies on me, everytime I try to alt+tab to a different window. - So, I run server and client, client on my laptop.

I am very lucky with this game - no hassle - the first actual address I find, is the same after each restart of the game.

How can I add these addresses to the codelist so that I can make a trainer? Also - since I can't work with the actual .exe file of the game running (since it crashes when I alt+tab) - is it possible to make the trainer at all?

Now, Im not very good with cheat engine, but I usually find the addresses I want during play. I havent been very good at finding codes, however, thus being able to design my own trainer.

With this game, I figured I could - since it was so easy. - I do a search for money, for instance .. start with 250 dollars .. buy an item, and I have 63 dollars left. - Found one address in memory that corresponds to the numbers, and thats it - its the address for the money. I give myself a billion dollars, and Im on a roll.

I reboot the computer, restart the game, and the address is the same - it hasnt changed, so there is no need for me to find any pointers, or whatnot. - I tried using "find out what accesses this address" but then the game froze, and the cheat engine left me with tons of different addresses.

I might be babbling here, but what Im asking is .. since the addresses doesnt change from restart - is there a way for me to add them to the codelist? Like I said, Im not very good with the program, but I have found the addresses and I would very much like to make a standalone trainer.

Thank you very much for this great software!

me
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just click the ADD ADDRESS MANUALLY button.........

enter the address you found , and give it a name........

then hit the advanced options button at the bottom left of cheat engine, .....

click on the save icon in the advanced options window.....

click ok on the -->>stand alone game trainer builder <--- message box

click on ADD ENTRY button.....

in the ADDRESSES tab, click on the ADD button......

select the name you gave your cheat....

enter the value of your money or whatever your cheating......

then all you got to do is choose the effect and hotkey......

then its just a case of setting an icon to use choosing the title of your trainer...........

and finally ..........

for the process type in your game and add on the .exe bit

example: half life.exe

or whatever you game shortcut points to

Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks - I dont know why i didnt see that before. - Its made now, though - stored the trainer itself under "trainers" in this forum.

Thanks again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: