Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Scan of letter (as promised)

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Scan of letter (as promised) Reply with quote

Scanned Page 1:



Scanned Page 2:


_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blank
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 3044

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a similar letter about a year ago, but I did not attend. It was something different though. Honor leauge or someshit in Penn.

I'm about to withdraw my account from CollegeBoard. Too much fucking spam.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might too, though I gave them a shell e-mail account anyways so its no bother. I might attend for educational purpose.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
megaman10x
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Posts: 17

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for adrress
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites