Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[C++] mrBOT DLL with SOURCE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Binaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pkedpker
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

naw nop is no operaion is just ignores it.. its one opcode 0x90 why would it mean change eax? for it to change eax over eax it would need a total of 2 opcodes. the opcode for operation and opcode where 1 byte means 2 registers.
Took a test lol
hcavolsdsadgadsg
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkedpker wrote:
it does do something it moves the edi back into the edi.. so it moves it self back to it self i think so but it does something doesn't do nothing.. it still processes the command now replacing it with nops will make it looks messier though.. like

mov edi, edi is like correct me im wrong but its like gonna be omg. like man lemme do this.. 2 NOPS! man.. thats heavy

mov reg, reg is essentially a true 2 byte NOP, as it has no effect on the program other than moving EIP along.
Symbol
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkedpker wrote:
naw nop is no operaion is just ignores it.. its one opcode 0x90 why would it mean change eax? for it to change eax over eax it would need a total of 2 opcodes. the opcode for operation and opcode where 1 byte means 2 registers.

"NOP" is an alias for "XCHG EAX,EAX", type "XCHG EAX,EAX" in any disassembler, ollydbg for example, and you'll see it'll write "0x90", but when it reads "0x90" it treats it as "NOP".

I made a disassembler not long ago, so I checked for xchg parameters, appearntly its only 1 byte. I thought there was a byte for "xchg reg" and for the other register. Surprised
DoomsDay
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does have, but its one byte encoding:
Code:
XCHG - Exchange Register/Memory with Register
register1 with Register2   1000 011w: 11 reg1 reg2
AX or EAX with reg         1001 0 reg
memory with reg            1000 011w:mod reg r/m
sponge
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkedpker wrote:
If nop really was no-operation, it wouldn't take 1 clock cycle. Rolling Eyes Your attitude is annoying; next time take the time to verify shit.
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of all if you don't like what I write learn to ignore reading it.. English isn't my strong point as far as langauges go.. Most strong point is patterns math and finding connections and common sense..

Of course nop would take some power from CPU even if it is a No operation.. because after all cpu is the brains of the whole thing.. RAM can't just ignore nops.. it has to be processed threw a cpu. if even ram could posbbily somehow modify it self which it cant

its just data on paper letters on paper dont move man.

I try to explain things as basic as it could be.. but thing is.. all you try to do is flame me! atleast ignore me geez *sigh*

Took a test lol
WafflesFTW
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkedpker wrote:
first of all if you don't like what I write learn to ignore reading it.. English isn't my strong point as far as langauges go.. Most strong point is patterns math and finding connections and common sense..

Of course nop would take some power from CPU even if it is a No operation.. because after all cpu is the brains of the whole thing.. RAM can't just ignore nops.. it has to be processed threw a cpu. if even ram could posbbily somehow modify it self which it cant

its just data on paper letters on paper dont move man.

I try to explain things as basic as it could be.. but thing is.. all you try to do is flame me! atleast ignore me geez *sigh*

Because you are full of shit. Do you know what cout does? Can you code hello world yet?
sponge
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny how you IGNORE what people say. NOP = xchg eax, eax.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Nop is an alias of xchg eax, eax
blackmorpheus
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly is trampolining, and why do you have to do it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Binaries All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: