Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Command and Conquer The First Decade (all trainers)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
random5566
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Command and Conquer The First Decade (all trainers) Reply with quote

C&C 95 Tiberium Dawn Trainers : mihd.net/bn9jmxh
The two trainers in this zip file are made by me. They should work since the first C&C game does not use DMA. Note there are two separate trainers each for GDI and NOD factions. The keylogging feature is kind of laggy, so you'll need to hit the BACKSPACE key a couple of times to activate the cheats. Cheats include : infinite money, low power usage and fast buiding (infantry, vehicles and buildings). Used CheatEngine for this.

C&C 95 and Red Alert crash fixes : mihd.net/rbcap9g
Patch both Tiberium Dawn and Red Alert with "TFD-101.exe"
Patch Tiberium Dawn with "TD105UPD.exe" to resolve memory errors.
Also in their respective game folders you'll find a setup/config utility, make sure you enable "Back buffer in Video Memory" and "Allow hardware filled blits", to resolve the top left or top right map errors that occur for these games. Works for me. Game still crashes occasionally.

Red Alert Trainer : mihd.net/93c8l1d

C&C 2 Tiberium Sun Trainer : mihd.net/wzj8gi4

C&C Red Alert 2 Trainer : mihd.net/is8red1

C&C Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge Trainer : mihd.net/hw8bfkv

C&C Renegade Trainer : mihd.net/xonpvsr
This trainer is pretty buggy in the training level and during the first mission but other than that it works quite well.

C&C Generals Trainer : mihd.net/iqv69oe
There are two trainers here. First start the money trainer, start the Generals game, alt + tab out of the game and start the other trainer, activate infinite money for the money trainer, then activate unlimited power and unlimited general points in the other trainer but DON'T activate
the unlimited money option. Go back in your game and if you did it right, you'll have infinite money, power and general points. The reason we have to do it this way is because the 'other' trainer's unlimited money option does not work (in fact it freezes your money value from the start to 0).

C&C Generals - Zero Hour Patch and Trainer : mihd.net/4vhudt1
First you'll have to overwrite the files in your zero hour folder (typically its
"EA Games\Command & Conquer The First Decade\Command & Conquer(tm) Generals Zero Hour") with the files in the "no-cd crack" folder. The included trainer should now work. You have to do this because for some reason the 1.04 release in TFD isn't the same as the
original release that has been patched to 1.04 (?).

All tested personally by me and found to be working with The First Decade compilation. Smile
yoni0505
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Command and Conquer The First Decade (all trainers) Reply with quote

sounds good, im just to lazy to download C&C and check it out
post some pics so we will see it Smile

SirLancelot0120
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far I've downloaded them, but the Zero Hour one contains a key logger. Please explain..

[edit] The C&C 95 trainers Do not work.
random5566
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoni0505 :
Played the game a long time ago, uninstalled everything. If you want screenshots go to gamespot dot com lol.

SirLancelot0120 :
The Zero Hour trainer does not contain a virus or trojan. Most trainers have keylogger-like functions to monitor specific key presses to activate cheats. You're probably referring to trainers made by Sheikh Adeel. I have two antivirus programs installed. Avira reports a trojan, while AVG reports nothing. I choose to trust AVG and choose to disable Avira while I was using the trainer. So far my comp is still clean from any virus or trojans.

The C&C 95 trainer works for me. I've uninstalled C&C95, then reinstalled it, and the trainer still works. This was tested on a WinXP Pro SP3 computer. Maybe it doesn't work on other OS's. Can't say since nobody except you has reported the trainers not working (or that it does work).
xX_Devious_Xx
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the trainer for Red Alert 2 is not in the rar folder??? Can please check that out?
random5566
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It IS in the rar folder, just checked. Make sure you turn off your antivirus resident scanner when you unrar the file, may have been moved to a quarantined location. The trainer is NOT A VIRUS.

If that doesn't work, redownload 'redalert2.zip'.
Psy
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are the files? Don't open a thread just to remove the files shortly afterwards. Re-attach them, or state what is going on. Otherwise, I will be forced to lock this thread or move it.

~Psych
dejustus
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Moneytrainer C&C1 Reply with quote

Hi Random5566,

i was looking at your posts.
I am desperately looking for a working C&C1 version with a money trainer. It seems you have done it.

I have C&C The First Decade installed, so C&C1 (Tiberium Dawn) is working.
I have downloaded two of your files --> GDI and NOD.

Where should I save these files and when do I have to activate them (before of during game) ?

With which version of C&C1 are you playing ?

I hope you can help me, regards,

Dejustus
aquaboy007
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@dejustus

I have made a better trainer available here:

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=325634

It's a +7 trainer, map reveal and lots more Smile have fun!

DAEngine PREMIUM - Now with 20% less BSODs!
techjunkie
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see the link.Did it get removed?
WeedWeed
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Command and Conquer The First Decade (all trainers) Reply with quote

random5566 wrote:
C&C 95 Tiberium Dawn Trainers : mihd.net/bn9jmxh
The two trainers in this zip file are made by me. They should work since the first C&C game does not use DMA. Note there are two separate trainers each for GDI and NOD factions. The keylogging feature is kind of laggy, so you'll need to hit the BACKSPACE key a couple of times to activate the cheats. Cheats include : infinite money, low power usage and fast buiding (infantry, vehicles and buildings). Used CheatEngine for this.

C&C 95 and Red Alert crash fixes : mihd.net/rbcap9g
Patch both Tiberium Dawn and Red Alert with "TFD-101.exe"
Patch Tiberium Dawn with "TD105UPD.exe" to resolve memory errors.
Also in their respective game folders you'll find a setup/config utility, make sure you enable "Back buffer in Video Memory" and "Allow hardware filled blits", to resolve the top left or top right map errors that occur for these games. Works for me. Game still crashes occasionally.

Red Alert Trainer : mihd.net/93c8l1d

C&C 2 Tiberium Sun Trainer : mihd.net/wzj8gi4

C&C Red Alert 2 Trainer : mihd.net/is8red1

C&C Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge Trainer : mihd.net/hw8bfkv

C&C Renegade Trainer : mihd.net/xonpvsr
This trainer is pretty buggy in the training level and during the first mission but other than that it works quite well.

C&C Generals Trainer : mihd.net/iqv69oe
There are two trainers here. First start the money trainer, start the Generals game, alt + tab out of the game and start the other trainer, activate infinite money for the money trainer, then activate unlimited power and unlimited general points in the other trainer but DON'T activate
the unlimited money option. Go back in your game and if you did it right, you'll have infinite money, power and general points. The reason we have to do it this way is because the 'other' trainer's unlimited money option does not work (in fact it freezes your money value from the start to 0).

C&C Generals - Zero Hour Patch and Trainer : mihd.net/4vhudt1
First you'll have to overwrite the files in your zero hour folder (typically its
"EA Games\Command & Conquer The First Decade\Command & Conquer(tm) Generals Zero Hour") with the files in the "no-cd crack" folder. The included trainer should now work. You have to do this because for some reason the 1.04 release in TFD isn't the same as the
original release that has been patched to 1.04 (?).

All tested personally by me and found to be working with The First Decade compilation. Smile

Sorry dude the zero hour trainer from ghost is only a total virus/malware, you can download it and unzip, go to virustotal . com and load up the ghost trainer, katastrope see:

http : //i47.tinypic . com/13zyd6o . jpg

The trainer works great, and you can not find it manual, you start this trainer, you must eith "malwarebytes antimalware" ... no joke, i search long time to find a trainer for zero hour!

@Admin: what is it "No url"? iam not a bot!!
punishersfury
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: C&C first decade Reply with quote

so let me see if i understand right that there is no trainer for generals zero hour for the first decade games?
saito1600
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are the files? I cant see them or am I blind?
saito1600
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saito1600 wrote:
Where are the files? I cant see them or am I blind?

Yep i'm blind... Embarassed
Works grear THX
aionser
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

works awesome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Trainers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: