Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do you think of this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GaaraShippuuden16
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: What do you think of this? Reply with quote

Quote:
The earth is spinning, the world is dying, everything around me is frying, my hopes and

dreams are long gone, dead with the May night that fell so long.......I watched and

waited, cried and whimpered. Of all these things I wonder was it worth it? Was the pain,

the sadness, the sorrow worth all of this that may happen tomorrow? If I die will you cry?

If I die will I fry? I had my hope, my faith in you and you chewed it up and spit it out,

like it was worthless. I cared for you, I prayed for you, hell I'd even gone through hell

and back just for you, just to prove I'd be there in the end, just to prove I was a

friend. I'd always come back, I'd always return, I kept my word, I proved it right, I'd

stand by your side at the end of time. I'd be the one to help you through it, but then you

go and ruin it all over something stupid was it worth it? Was it? Was it worth it to know

it might end, to know that it may never begin again? What if this is the last of my words?

What if it is the last of my cords, what if this is the true end that I have always been

looking for, but was always saved by a friend? Where is that friend when you need them

now? Where is the friend I loved and cherished, where is the friend I poured my heart out

to? The friend is gone long, long gone, I cared for you and now your gone. So as this

comes to an end I turn to my friend the only one thats beside me its stainless steel

barrel is a godsend. In the end this is my only friend and it will be with me at the end.

As I hug it tight and kiss it goodnight I pull the trigger and say good bye forever.

Please tell me what you think of it.......spent about 10 minutes on it.....

^^Click it you know you wanna^^

I can't send/reply to PM's
Clairenix
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it... but what I don't like is the "fry:frying" thing it just doesn't suit a sad poem IMO...
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you think of this?
I know you like anime

EDIT: http://youtube.com/watch?v=34h8WmZRKOI

I post too much

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that fry part made me think of two things, French Frys and Futurama...
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are emo.
Blank
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SirGodlike wrote:
I think you are emo.

Good call.

I can support this argument.

YourNameIs wrote:
GaaraShippuuden16

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SirGodlike wrote:
I think you are emo.

Beat me to it.

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fry = hell.

^^Click it you know you wanna^^

I can't send/reply to PM's
Xanatos
I post too much
Warning

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blank wrote:
SirGodlike wrote:
I think you are emo.

Good call.

I can support this argument.

YourNameIs wrote:
GaaraShippuuden16

I WAS GONNA DO THAT T.T
redslothx

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you think of this? Reply with quote

GaaraShippuuden16 wrote:
Quote:
The earth is spinning, the world is dying, everything around me is frying, my hopes and

dreams are long gone, dead with the May night that fell so long.......I watched and

waited, cried and whimpered. Of all these things I wonder was it worth it? Was the pain,

the sadness, the sorrow worth all of this that may happen tomorrow? If I die will you cry?

If I die will I fry? I had my hope, my faith in you and you chewed it up and spit it out,

like it was worthless. I cared for you, I prayed for you, hell I'd even gone through hell

and back just for you, just to prove I'd be there in the end, just to prove I was a

friend. I'd always come back, I'd always return, I kept my word, I proved it right, I'd

stand by your side at the end of time. I'd be the one to help you through it, but then you

go and ruin it all over something stupid was it worth it? Was it? Was it worth it to know

it might end, to know that it may never begin again? What if this is the last of my words?

What if it is the last of my cords, what if this is the true end that I have always been

looking for, but was always saved by a friend? Where is that friend when you need them

now? Where is the friend I loved and cherished, where is the friend I poured my heart out

to? The friend is gone long, long gone, I cared for you and now your gone. So as this

comes to an end I turn to my friend the only one thats beside me its stainless steel

barrel is a godsend. In the end this is my only friend and it will be with me at the end.

As I hug it tight and kiss it goodnight I pull the trigger and say good bye forever.

you are like depressed, emocidal, suicidal, and you need serious help.

world isnt dying, litle emos like you are~

get helpppppppp

btw, your poem sucked dick.

I post too much
Warning

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you think of this? Reply with quote

Dr Evil wrote:
GaaraShippuuden16 wrote:
Quote:

get helpppppppp

I'm gonna take a guess and say you read the first few lines, and stopped b/c it sucks major, major dick.

Am I right?

Last edited by Xanatos on Mon May 12, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Microsoft
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahah Dr. Evil ~burned~

ya its not that great

try something happy >.>

Cheater

Location: Alleyway around hte corner up the ladder in the chimney... see you there...

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm.. yeah I think it's good but just the Frying part.... it made me think of food..

But it's still good.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you think of this? Reply with quote

Xanatos wrote:
Dr Evil wrote:
GaaraShippuuden16 wrote:
Quote:

get helpppppppp

I'm gonna take a guess and say you read the first few lines, and stopped b/c it sucks major, major dick.

Am I right?

i read the entire thing.

it sucks.

he doesnt know how to move on, give up old things, nor deal with it.
he b weak minded idiot who runs away from his problems.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The comments on your thread are such confidence boosters!

ALSO: Samuel L's mouth doesnt move with the words AT ALL In your sig, except for when he is saying "motha fuckin"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: