Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Z token drop
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
shinakin
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 73

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Z token drop Reply with quote

what monster has the best z token drop? thanks if you know Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtakuTheFuckbag
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 1211
Location: eh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id 990

Requesting Topic Closed Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rawss.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 1714
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, there is no best monster. The drop rate is very low and really depends on how much of a challenge the monster you are versing is, so, for example, a level 60 char could verse a level 90 monster, win and would probably have a better chance of getting z-tokens. Really, next time search for your answers before you go making useless topics. Im requesting a lock, and will report this topic.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
HackOtakuTheFuckbag
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 1211
Location: eh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilshiny wrote:
Actually, there is no best monster. The drop rate is very low and really depends on how much of a challenge the monster you are versing is, so, for example, a level 60 char could verse a level 90 monster, win and would probably have a better chance of getting z-tokens. Really, next time search for your answers before you go making useless topics. Im requesting a lock, and will report this topic.



ehhh little shiney.. how many times does this need to be said.. 990 z-token drops were nerfed so "Actually" it is the best monster to farm for z-tokens..

So once Again Thanks to little shiney i have to say this
Requesting Topic Closed Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shinakin
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 73

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y does the topic need to be closed? am i in the wrong forum?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtakuTheFuckbag
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 1211
Location: eh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shinakin wrote:
y does the topic need to be closed? am i in the wrong forum?


no your not in the wrong section. it is just it has has been answerd countless times and does not deserve to be alive. Next time i suggest the search button you would find atleast 5 results
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shinakin
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 73

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The keeper wrote:
shinakin wrote:
y does the topic need to be closed? am i in the wrong forum?


no your not in the wrong section. it is just it has has been answerd countless times and does not deserve to be alive. Next time i suggest the search button you would find atleast 5 results

ok then thanks, one more thing and sry for asking nooby questions but is there a z token cap?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtakuTheFuckbag
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 1211
Location: eh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is between 150-200

Can we let this Die now ppl?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rawss.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 1714
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The keeper wrote:
ehhh little shiney.. how many times does this need to be said.. 990 z-token drops were nerfed so "Actually" it is the best monster to farm for z-tokens..

So once Again Thanks to little shiney i have to say this
Requesting Topic Closed Thanks!


Dont you fucking start acting all smartas on me, especially when you cant spell my name right. And im sorry i didnt know that, I dont normally research this kinda stuff more than once. And you didnt have yo request a lock again, plus, i already reported it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
shadowsniperX
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 26 Nov 2007
Posts: 64

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The keeper wrote:
Yes it is between 150-200

Can we let this Die now ppl?


the cap is 150....cuz i auto-ed buried treasure after my gold cap was reached and when i got about 150 token i dont get nomore. even after a long time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Twilly
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 Dec 2007
Posts: 1645
Location: Singapore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no monster which has a Good Rate in Z-Token drops. However, in the past, Gilgamesh had a good rate drop in Z-Token. Now, he is removed from the game though. Sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtakuTheFuckbag
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 1211
Location: eh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gytkps wrote:
There is no monster which has a Good Rate in Z-Token drops. However, in the past, Gilgamesh had a good rate drop in Z-Token. Now, he is removed from the game though. Sad


are you serious..? did you not read what was said above?

I ask you to please not Post Answers to questions you don't know it just makes you look stupid...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rawss.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 1714
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The keeper wrote:
I ask you to please not Post Answers to questions you don't know it just makes you look stupid...


stop trying to be something your not >.< it makes you look stupid
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Twilly
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 Dec 2007
Posts: 1645
Location: Singapore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please correct me if I had posted any information wrongly.

There IS a cap for Z-Tokens, which is around 120-150 ( I read about it in AE forums).

EDIT : @ the keeper : precisely. I saw your join date and it was only recently. So I presume that its your first time here at AQ CEF.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtakuTheFuckbag
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 1211
Location: eh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gytkps wrote:
Please correct me if I had posted any information wrongly.

There IS a cap for Z-Tokens, which is around 120-150 ( I read about it in AE forums).


That was Already said twice in this thread..
Looks like you are just trying to get your post count up..

Quote:
EDIT : @ the keeper : precisely. I saw your join date and it was only recently. So I presume that its your first time here at AQ CEF.


You would be wrong on that matter I had another acount from the end of 2006 but it was stolen during the incident with britney's "noble" effort to get ahold of an aq staff password and alot of others got stolen aswell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)