Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can Somebody Help? Please!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reaper
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Can Somebody Help? Please! Reply with quote

Well, i hope this is in the right spot. If not, sorry! I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I just downloaded Cheat Engine 4.4, and am in the process of trying to use it on a Microsoft game called Freelancer. Trying to play around with some things for the online multiplayer aspect of the game. What i'm looking for is something that can explain all the gibberish I see in all the area's of CE. I checked in the Tutorials section, but nothing touched on what i'm looking for. I believe I'm using the tool properly, but I can't understand anything in the memory view, or in the table at the top. I know this probably sounds just stupid, but i'm a newb looking to learn. Hopefully this isn't a question that has been asked a thousand times! If anyone can help, that would be great! And if anyone has some tips on how to use CE, to better my online experience, that would be good as well. Or, lastly, if anyone know's where I could find a pre-made multiplayer hack/trainer for Freelancer, let me know. Thanks in advance to any and all, who can help me!
Girvo
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is your first time at cheating with this program, check out the tutorials section on the forum, and look for a minesweeper tutporial, or a pinball one. That is probably beacasue Freelancerâ„¢ is an EXTREMLY hard game to hack. I've tried, but to no avail. Althouh, that was a long time ago... Anyway, if you still want to try, be prepared to wait AGES while it scans, and be prepared fro A LOT of trial and error. Say you wanted to change how much money you had, well, first, scan for how much money you have. SImple. Then, go buy something. then scan again for the amount of money you have now. (the scan should go faster now) COntinue doing this till you only have 1 or 2 values on the right hand side. Double click on them and freeze them or change their values down the bottom. I hope this helps. Good luck.
Reaper
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help. Will continue trying it out, and seeing what happens.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: