Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A new crack me. v03 {Updated .03}
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Crackmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atom0s

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

v3

Box #1:
Code:
 used a mucthercyking stylealkmsdasuidnasdnashdiuhsiudandnajsndiusa diansdands 2to1j32 y9bnijkmkadsnkjn adsunaskdn `u; 3234 98u32 4

Click Enable, box 2 and button 'Sup?' should be enabled.

Box #2:
Code:
i hate swearing but what can i do????? Can you muther fucker help me?

Click 'Sup?', box #3 will ne enabled.

Box #3:
Code:
 I HATE MYSELFFSJNfdkjnsjkamfsakmfoaijfoijrjnjrenfkjniunjksnfknknjnjnkjnkjnunjnk

Type that in and 'enable' button will enabled.

Last button doesn't appear to do anything when it's enabled, but there is another blank form in this one so not sure what thats for. Either way cracked I guess.

haha01haha01
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiccaan wrote:
v3

Box #1:
Code:
 used a mucthercyking stylealkmsdasuidnasdnashdiuhsiudandnajsndiusa diansdands 2to1j32 y9bnijkmkadsnkjn adsunaskdn `u; 3234 98u32 4

Box #2:
Code:

Box #3:
Code:

Last button doesn't appear to do anything when it's enabled, but there is another blank form in this one so not sure what thats for. Either way cracked I guess.

omg thx wiccan! u cracked the half i couldnt find! heres the COMPLETE solution:

Box #1:
Code:

Box #2:
Code:

Box #3:
Code:

Box #3 (2nd pass):
Code:
 I HATE MYSELFFSJNfdkjnsjkamfsakmfoaijfoij23423423gtcgsza\etcatakjnkjnunjnk

press the enable button and the congratz form will appear.

crackers: wiccan & me. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
raushan2007
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha01haha01 wrote:
Wiccaan wrote:
v3

Box #1:
Code:

Box #2:
Code:

Box #3:
Code:

omg thx wiccan! u cracked the half i couldnt find! heres the COMPLETE solution:

Box #1:
Code:

Box #2:
Code:

Box #3:
Code:

Box #3 (2nd pass):
Code:
 I HATE MYSELFFSJNfdkjnsjkamfsakmfoaijfoij23423423gtcgsza\etcatakjnkjnunjnk

press the enable button and the congratz form will appear.

crackers: wiccan & me. Very Happy

nice! But my crackme is not yet finished! it was just the beggining. Anyways how do u guys like the theme?
coder sal
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it. How'd you do it? Did you put all the code in a new module, or you just copied off some guys source code?
atom0s

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the theme to be honest lol, too transparent. Can barely see it on my computer, not to mention it's designed poorly and does not resize correctly. along with that, it automatically gets focus when you hover the mouse over it. It needs work. Wink
raushan2007
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coder sal wrote:
I love it. How'd you do it? Did you put all the code in a new module, or you just copied off some guys source code?

took time. but made it. Smile and some of internets code helped me. I have many vista skins! I will show you all after this crack me!

Wiccaan wrote:
I hate the theme to be honest lol, too transparent. Can barely see it on my computer, not to mention it's designed poorly and does not resize correctly. along with that, it automatically gets focus when you hover the mouse over it. It needs work. Wink

Umm..... Do you have vista? Well it works for me perfectly and for other people!
atom0s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No because Vista is trash. I still and will always use XP. But yea, it doesn't work correctly on XP.
haha01haha01

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiccaan wrote:
No because Vista is trash. I still and will always use XP. But yea, it doesn't work correctly on XP.

ye lol, agreed.
if microsoft will sell an "update" for XP that make it look like vista (but its still XP) i think they will make a fortune.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
raushan2007
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha01haha01 wrote:
Wiccaan wrote:

ye lol, agreed.
if microsoft will sell an "update" for XP that make it look like vista (but its still XP) i think they will make a fortune.

Dude they will! Like each and every computer and laptops have Microsoft roducts execpt some
coder sal
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha01haha01 wrote:
Wiccaan wrote:

ye lol, agreed.

Dude, if you want to have XP, but your computer to look like vista just get vista transformation pack 7.0. By the way I'm not giving you the link to download it, you should know to use google, google is your friend.
atom0s

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coder sal wrote:
haha01haha01 wrote:
Wiccaan wrote:

ye lol, agreed.

Dude, if you want to have XP, but your computer to look like vista just get vista transformation pack 7.0. By the way I'm not giving you the link to download it, you should know to use google, google is your friend.

I know what the Vista transformation pack is, and no I don't want my computer to look like Vista. My desktop looks like Windows 95 cause skins are pointless. I don't use my computer to make it look pretty. I use it to get shit done.

haha01haha01

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiccaan wrote:
coder sal wrote:
haha01haha01 wrote:
Wiccaan wrote:

ye lol, agreed.

I know what the Vista transformation pack is, and no I don't want my computer to look like Vista. My desktop looks like Windows 95 cause skins are pointless. I don't use my computer to make it look pretty. I use it to get shit done.

i use a vista transormation pack (not sure if its the one ur talking about) but its not perfectly like vista. the transparent windows arent blurred, the start button cant go above the taskbar, and the exporer itself look like XP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Crackmes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: