Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Diablo 2 Median Hack!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
22IllUzIONZ
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Diablo 2 Median Hack! Reply with quote

Hi, I know I'm a fresh member here but please heed my request! I've been playing Diablo 2 Median for quite some time now and it's gotten ridiculously difficult! So in my lack of patience and infinite frustrations i've just about given up, until i came across cheat engine. I've tried to get the gist of working it, but I cannot for the life of me! So what I'm wondering is if anyone here can point me in the right direction to hacking the stats ( attributes ) life, mana, skills and what not. IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! Thanks!!
zonfirepker
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hex edit the file-usuming it can be done. if it cant find the checksum
22IllUzIONZ
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zonfirepker wrote:
Hex edit the file-usuming it can be done. if it cant find the checksum

Alright thanks for the reply, I used the hex to find the life value and I'm trying to freeze it but it's not freezing, I'm checking the "freeze" boxes next to the values but it's not being applied? Is there something more I should be doing all I want to do is freeze the life. How do I find the checksum?
elcoroto
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

22IllUzIONZ, I was able to hack life in DII Median 2008 no problem using a very simple add point to Vitality, search, and repeat, until I got it down to about 4 values (using search defaults, no less). Once I minimized the results I did trial and error and eventually got it on the second or third try. In my case the address for health (a 4-byte value) was 042BC435 but it will likely be different for you and may even be different each time you start the game. To make sure it worked I brought a lowbie into a "DANGER - High level area" place and was immediately surrounded by mobs but I absolutely would not die.

I think you would do well to redo the tutorial and pay close attention to what it says. Note that running a map hack, such as Mousepad's map hack, changes the process and makes it difficult if not impossible to attach Cheat Engine to (believe me, I tried it). Also be aware that hacking DII will only work if you are in single player.

Sorry if I'm reanimating an old thread but I found this relatively unanswered post when searching for Diablo II tables.
demonix
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it can be done but its really hard but its possible for offline one if u try it on online ull get permenant banned
rock wrote:
....... do u want me to?
ngn99
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol this is so easy the only thing on ce thats hard or anoying is the searching wich takes forever and the x8 thing for flash cause u gota find out wich one cause they dont tell you and it could be x8 or x1 u could hack diablo so much u could get the exp to 400k and freeze it there and level to like 90..
Labyrnth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ngn99 wrote:
lol this is so easy the only thing on ce thats hard or anoying is the searching wich takes forever and the x8 thing for flash cause u gota find out wich one cause they dont tell you and it could be x8 or x1 u could hack diablo so much u could get the exp to 400k and freeze it there and level to like 90..

Do not post about *8 flash crap here.
1. There is a section for it.
2. It is not relevant to any examples for a regular game what so ever.
3. It causes people who are new to the scene to use *8 on regular games.

Kelenae
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read this post a while back and decided to try it out, most values are on default but aren't as precise as x8 and others.
so far things that CE has been able to edit and lock are
exp,gold,skills,stats,minionstats,armor etc...
it doesnt take very long really..Act 1 I was able to make a necromancer level 95 and only needed to kill 1 monster to get the address I needed.

Luigi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

offtopic: im wondering how this got more views than the rules.....

ontopic: diablo does rule. worth hacking
zonfirepker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elcoroto wrote:
22IllUzIONZ, I was able to hack life in DII Median 2008 no problem using a very simple add point to Vitality, search, and repeat, until I got it down to about 4 values (using search defaults, no less). Once I minimized the results I did trial and error and eventually got it on the second or third try. In my case the address for health (a 4-byte value) was 042BC435 but it will likely be different for you and may even be different each time you start the game. To make sure it worked I brought a lowbie into a "DANGER - High level area" place and was immediately surrounded by mobs but I absolutely would not die.

I think you would do well to redo the tutorial and pay close attention to what it says. Note that running a map hack, such as Mousepad's map hack, changes the process and makes it difficult if not impossible to attach Cheat Engine to (believe me, I tried it). Also be aware that hacking DII will only work if you are in single player.

Sorry if I'm reanimating an old thread but I found this relatively unanswered post when searching for Diablo II tables.

A couple problems with this...

Normal adresses wont work on other peoples computers. so you use nop codes...

Secondly... set it to high and kill your self...

Corsairski
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have managed to find the health and even freeze it, but when i get hit pretty hard i can see that the healthpool is affected but it goes to 100% very fast after the hit.

Is there any way to make it so that the healthpool will never go below 5(just so you are sure you wont die) with CE, or do i need a specific program for that ?

It was easy to find the health, stat points etc, but how did you find the stats points for the minions? that i havent thought was possible.

I am referring to Median XL.

Do any know what the max statpoint(for strength, dexterity, vitality & mana) is in Diablo 2?
Womanizer
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i had it, i ill try to find it. I got it like this:

- Searched with CE for mana
- Got alot values
- I used the mana
- Scanned the value again
- Got the variable.

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Womanizer wrote:

- Got alot values
- I used the mana
- Got the variable.

Yeah this aint the big problem, my problem is to freeze the healthpool, without it being affected if i am being hit hard.

As you can hear i have frozen it and it works to a certain point, but the healthpool is still being affected as if i did not freeze it.

I hope its clear enough to understand what i write.. starting to confuze myself even .(
Master Dim
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corsairski wrote:
Womanizer wrote:

- Got alot values
- I used the mana
- Got the variable.

Yeah this aint the big problem, my problem is to freeze the healthpool, without it being affected if i am being hit hard.

As you can hear i have frozen it and it works to a certain point, but the healthpool is still being affected as if i did not freeze it.

I hope its clear enough to understand what i write.. starting to confuze myself even .(

I understand your problem, I think, so let me give you a little run-through of what, specifically, to do.
Launch Diablo II; it's best if you launch this in windowed mode. To do this, right-click the shortcut to Diablo II, go to the "target" field, and at the end of the target in quotes put " -window" (without the quotes, of course.)

It should look something like this:
"C:\Program Files\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" -window

You can also use -w instead of -window, but it doesn't work in some older games. Also, don't forget the space between the file path and the bootstrap parameter (-window).

Okay, now, let's get started . Here are the steps
1. Open Diablo II in windowed mode
2. Open Cheat Engine 5.5+ (not sure if it works with older versions)
3. Select a process to open (computer icon), click window list next to process list, and choose Diablo 2 (or Diablo II, or similar depending on your version.)
4. Search your current hit points and type it into the value field (next to the "hex" checkbox.)
5. Click new scan + first scan.
6. Go fight some creatures and lose a little health.
7. Type your new HP into the value field, and next scan.
8. You should find around four values. Yes, four, that determine your health. Freeze every one of these values.
9. Voila! Your HP should instantly regenerate when you get hit. You may see it flicker for a fraction of a second, and if they can one-hit you, you will die (so you may want to change to values to something absurd like 20000.)

Conditions:
This was tested with the 1.13 patch of Diablo II and Diablo II: LoD.
This is tested to work with, and only with, single player mode on a local network.

Hope this helps,

Cheat Master Dim.

GO FOR THE EYES, BOO!
apocalypticx
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to create a good character download 'Hero editor', it's the best character editor you can get.If Hero Editor doesn't work than there is a Median editor floating around.
To freeze the health so it doesn't move up or down just do some code injection at the life decrease routine, also by doing the code injection there this is what can be accomplished:
1Hit kill
Godmode
Infinite mana
Infinite stamina
Infinite gold
and probably more...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: