Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zylom stupid 60 minute limit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Shareware is Crap
Yes, Ofcourse!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
No, You idiot!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

DJKiwi
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Zylom stupid 60 minute limit Reply with quote

Okay, now my girlfriend playes these stupid zylom games which have this stupid 60 minute trial limit thing.
I know you can play infinitely by setting back the clock every time but this messus up my antivirus software becuz of the updates.
I tried to hack the programm for a while but i was unable to find the memory where the code was located.. Could ne of u guys give it a try? Please tell me how to find the memory location of the limit so i can freeze it or something.
Though zylom has many games, i think they are all secured the same way..
Also i tried very much different possibilities like different byte value, double and float. But none would result in anything usefull.
I now have 45 minutes of gameplay so i would search for 45, 45*8=360, 45*60=2700 seconds so i would search between 2640 and 2760. Also this times 8, this also resulted in nuthing.. all unchanging value's as the game time is dropping. any tips/hints?
Thanks in advance Embarassed
wofo
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should tie your tongue... Ok I will forget all the bad words you have just said and tell you that the timer IS NOT the value.
Only a fool would make a trial without a heavy encripted timer. Sry, but if it is a Well-Made trial you wont be able to hack it.

I suggest to download from Ares or BitTorrent, pm me for more info about them.

Happy Cheating guys
Labyrnth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Kiwi you have a few options here.

1. Dont bother looking for time *8 and all that crap,
2. You can freeze the loader with CE and it will pause the time.
3. To even get to cracking this you can try to set a break on the message you get after trail is over, if there is one. Using something like SiCe|IDA Pro|Ollydbg|w32dasm, also there are other methods of looking.
4. You can get a cracks all over the place for these games.

wofo, what the hell are you talking about? That timer is the value, it is just most likely converted from milliseconds/variable to string and put in a label.

DJKiwi
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the bad words.. though saying that, you sound like my mother and i know you dont want thàt Smile

thanks for the help though
About the cracks, they're okay, but it would be more fun makin' some kinda patch for this myself.. but according to you guys this would be like.. impossible.. /hmmkay.. especcialy for people who've only hacked games like jagged alliance and those simple games,, maybe i should try harder next time Smile I'd like to be as good as those Deviance/Reloaded crackers Smile cool Twisted Evil

EDIT: Comment on the 4 thing, all over the place? no way, gamecopyworld for example only has 4 zylom cracks and Mysteryville (the game i need one for) is nowere to be found without some trojan..
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if changing the time works then it isn't a second based counter, so pretty easy to edit.

Best hook the api used to query the current time and let it always return the same time

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: