Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wh1t3y
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: website Reply with quote

i completely forgot about that layout that i made for the cheat engine homepage.. jeez im lazy for not uploading that a long time ago.. but hey if any would like to help me out with stuff we could turn the homepage into one bad ass site with a little bit of work and get the ball rolling to make cheat engine the biggest and most popular program that it can be Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
wh1t3y
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and another thing... im redoing the to pic for it and filling it up with text up at the top so heres the deal.. if you want me to put your name up there with the rest of the stuff.. just reply back to this message. im already going to put me, dark byte and emperor up there but anyone else.. reply back

also if anyone has any suggestions or anything like that just give me a holler.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
emperor
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well sorry i can't actually help creating the website but if you want suggestions:
Split the page...in parts...not just make it scroll down when you click on downloads or tables. Make another subpage for them.
On the table sub page you might give a link to the board for requests and other tables...and to upload one's own. After all if you don't the guys that the board is usefull nobody's going to take a look at it.
News should be structured differently and make only a link to the changelog...is what i'd love to say but that can hardly be done as there are hardly any news except for the changelog...sad...dark doesn't tell us what he's doing and if he's healthy..or how's it going and so on. There are mostly only facts about releases there so, i guess it must stay like this.
That is all i can think of...and btw...i'm honored that you are going to put me there...although i think i'm unworthy.
wh1t3y
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol no youre a good guy, and your very active on the forum so i figured id do that.. ive already made the pages structured like that and integrated with the forum.. i also got a news script that makes the news very easy to update so maybe dark byte might be able to do a blog sort of thing and then i could make the changelog easy to update too.
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind doing a blog thing, but you will need someone who fills up the main page. (I really don't have much to say)

about the changelog, each time I commit my stuff to the CVS server I've got to fill in a log of what I changed, so I use that log to make a changelog(So far only 1 person has dared to checkout a version of CE from the cvs, I've never heard of him again Twisted Evil )
the_brilliance
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I havent made enough posts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: