'; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

unreal tournament (return 2 naplai) trainer prob

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HBK
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: unreal tournament (return 2 naplai) trainer prob Reply with quote

i know ive asked a few qusetions but im new 2 this gig and ill need some time 2 adjust , like u guys probarly had . I dont know wat's the prob but whenever i make a tariner for unreal tournament (return 2 naplai) it doesnt work , only the 1st option works , which is the HEALTH , when i press the oder hotkeyz they go red onda trainer but they donot get frozen , or have any effect onda game , i did every thing right , and ive made the trainer like 5 times . so if any1 culd tell me the main areas where i may have gone wrong frm da beginnig or so .. but im sure i did it right , they may be a prob wid da game , but anywayz tell me wht shld i do . and if any1 has unreal tournment(returnn 2 naplai) then make a trainer of it , and tell me if it workx , thnkx Cool
emperor
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you use save and use it with a normal table? Does this only occur with trainers or with the tables, too?
HBK
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: answer Reply with quote

when i save a table and load it , themn wht happens is tht the values are "??" or smthimes they r da wrong values (the values i didnt put) or smtimes they are zero , this happens becuz the address chnges its values , whtever , but when im makin a trainer , i save it as unreal.exe , i save it as .exe becuz u have 2 do tht 2 start makin a trainer , a window opens and tehn the trainer maker starts , if u save it normally like "unreal" widout an extension then it wil be saved like a table . the window which opens when u save smthin in an extension like .exe then tht trainer maker starts , the window which opens can be also viwed on clickiing advanced options at da bottom left . so the answer ur lookin for is at da beginning and when i save the trainer inda trainer maker then when i load it , there it gives me an error "stream line arror". Cool
emperor
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then it's not the fault of the trainer, it's the table's fault...the addresses change and the table was made solely for once it was launched...when launched the 2nd time the addresses are somewhere else so it cannot work with such a simple table...
HBK
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:13 am    Post subject: wht now Reply with quote

so now wat , wat do i do , shld i do smthin wid da table so the trainer workx and tht wht writes or reads frm this adress thing doent work even when i click on advanced attach or smthin , my ce hangs , will it work on xp .thnkx Cool
emperor
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstoff write like a normal human for crying out loud!
I tested the find what writes to this address and that kind of stuff and it works for me. Tried on winxp pro sp2 rc1. Should work in other versions as well.
emperor
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noor stop posting CRAP without having read all the other posts yet!
If you had bothered to read instead of simply writing crap to higher your post count you'd know: The trainer doesn't work because it doesn't use pointers and that what he needs to find pointer (find what writes to this address) does not seem to work for him.
HBK
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: read this Reply with quote

1st of all i aint writing krap and i aint damn well writ Cool ing this 2 incraese my fu____ posts . <edit by DB:Please stop posting this boring crap> , so cut me some slack , ok good , bye and thnkx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: