Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

does any1 know how 2 solve this prob ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HBK
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: does any1 know how 2 solve this prob ? Reply with quote

i waz makin a trainer table , and found the adresses and when i saved frm da button above and came back after a while and opened ce , the values were like this "??" , i solved this prob by openin the game again and chosing it inda process , but after wards again when i came back wht happend waz tht the values were like this "0" , i had opened the game and i chose it inda process but still all of da values were "0" . so can any1 solve dis prob .and is there any oder way of saving da trainer table safely or smthin . thnkx Wink
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That means the game uses dynamic memory allocation. (places it's memory at a different spot each time)

To make finding the addresses easier just search for one item, and when found rightclick it on the table and choose "recalculate all addresses" that'll change the addresses so they should be right again.

But, if you want to have the addresses always pointed at the same spot you'll have to find the pointer that points to that memory(region)
Easiest way is using the option to find out what accesses that address and then ask for more info. It'll help you finding the pointer.

Or if you just want it so the variables never change use the option to find out what writes to the address, and when found replace it. When you replaxce it it will also e put in your table so you can use it later.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: