Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Tutorial] Winsock Packet Editor Pro
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monkeys
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meihem wrote:
Monkey do you know of this program?

"The login page is secured with SSL128 encryption. This prevents your information to be stolen or intercepted during transmission."

if so do you think WPE Pro can hack this game that use this program or maybe another hacking progam that can be used to hack the game.

thank you.

Well, it seems it uses an advanced encryption method, so you can't get the information while it's being sent, so WPE is probably out of the question.
CE might work though.

or he's gonna feed all night.
meihem
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you I'll try CE then.
efficacy28
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever I attach it to a process, it receives no packets whatsoever, after around 7 hours of gameplay.
Monkeys
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You either attached it to the wrong process, or the game isn't online/doesn't need communication, or you're not scanning yet, or you changed the settings to not pick up anything.
jakesharp
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was tryin too hack some things in ToP and i kinda have a problem,i dont know what too put in the modify box's

Thats the search code:
18 80 00 00 00 65 C2 00 8E 6B 03 4E A8 C2 62 4B F6 45 05 00 8E 34 03 00 2F 80 00 00 00 65 F2 85 CE DC 25 2E A8 CA A9 8B FE 67 FA 00 CE 39 84 4E A8 3D 05 8B 5A 45 54 08 8E 80 23 A7 2D 18 76 40 F8 0E A0 10 8E CB

Wondering if someone could help me please? =\
Thanks.
Monkeys
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on what you want to change, Jake.
Foogooman
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could use some help.

I'm playing this game that uses virtual game credits, and they have an online store where you can buy customization options for your character. The game is Toribash.

I bought something in the store for 625 TC(which is the virtual credits) and I was sniffing the packet when I purchased it. I want to create a filter and use it for future transactions, so whenever I buy something the filter will replace whatever I was supposed to spend with "0" so I don't lose any TC and get the items for free.

Can I get some help doing this?
noko_112
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foogooman wrote:
I could use some help.

I'm playing this game that uses virtual game credits, and they have an online store where you can buy customization options for your character. The game is Toribash.

I bought something in the store for 625 TC(which is the virtual credits) and I was sniffing the packet when I purchased it. I want to create a filter and use it for future transactions, so whenever I buy something the filter will replace whatever I was supposed to spend with "0" so I don't lose any TC and get the items for free.

That wont work, since toribash got ALL of the data, all you do is send a request (Not anything you can hack). Yes i have tried before Razz
Foogooman
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noko_112 wrote:
Foogooman wrote:
I could use some help.

That wont work, since toribash got ALL of the data, all you do is send a request (Not anything you can hack). Yes i have tried before Razz

Vao got it to work:
/viewtopic.php?p=5044986#5044986
jakesharp
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
Depends on what you want to change, Jake.

Well idk the IDthing for what i want,and i dont know how too find it :S all i really want too do is change a "Ticket" into a "Million Dallor Note"
I dont exacly get how i find the ID for a Million and what i do with it,If anyone has Team Viewer or can just help me in any way shape or form that would be great :S
M3TH0D
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys I'm new here and I know this is a very old topic and I'm sorry for bumping it but I would like to ask a very specific question. I'm trying to hack a game called league of legends. I want to hack the IP (influence points) so that I can buy all the champs they usually cost around 3600 IP right now I have around 900. How would I and when would I sniff for packets to edit to increase the number of IP I have? After I purchase something from the store or during the purchase? Can this value be changed with WPE or do I need a different program?
Monkeys
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M3TH0D wrote:
Hey guys I'm new here and I know this is a very old topic and I'm sorry for bumping it but I would like to ask a very specific question. I'm trying to hack a game called league of legends. I want to hack the IP (influence points) so that I can buy all the champs they usually cost around 3600 IP right now I have around 900. How would I and when would I sniff for packets to edit to increase the number of IP I have? After I purchase something from the store or during the purchase? Can this value be changed with WPE or do I need a different program?

This is most likely impossible to do(, unless the programmers are retarded).
I haven't checked, but 99% of the case when purchasing something, you do not send 'I purchase A for ###', but 'I purchase A', the server then substracts it from your account.
So it's highly unlikely you'll do it just like that.
Only way would be to find a glitch in the system and abuse that. (Purchase something that isn't for sale/free and sell it, or something similar)

M3TH0D
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have heard talk of people hacking the game to give themselves 100,000 riot points and 100,000 IP. I'm not sure if these are scams but there are links all over the internet for these generators that do this for you by creating a hacked account for you and then you play the account until you reach lvl 10 and you magically get the points. When I try to download this generator I always end up on one of those survey sites so it would most likely always be a scam or a virus. So needless to say I'm yet to try this. Do you think there would be any way to edit the amount of IP you get from each game or maybe hack each game so I have an advantage to win so I get more points from each game by winning like hacking out fog of war or a gold hack using WPE or Cheat Engine? Can I use WPE to change thinks like my ATK speed or ATK power or Ability Power?
appFREND
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thakns in advance and nice tut, when I got WPE I'll use this tut for it
littleking
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: wep cant find my game Reply with quote

Hello
I have wanted to find better hacks for a game called Deco online as people are already using Cheat Engine on it they can only do so much. So I found your post and wanted to try it out as I am getting into programing. I have downloaded the program and got it working allowed it through my virus protection and was on my way. When I clicked on target program i started to look for deco.exe or rockclient.exe as when i use cheat engine thats what it appears as. But when i look around i can not locate it at all and the game is running. so if you know why or can help me in anyway i would be great full thx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 13 of 16

Jump to: