Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Mu Online SpeedHack Cheat help me please

View previous topic :: View next topic  
viperm
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:03 am    Post subject: Need Mu Online SpeedHack Cheat help me please Reply with quote

hello guys ...can anyone explain me step by step how the speed hack works with engine cheat ?! ....i click on the enable speedhack but doesnt work i dont know why .... anyone help ? what i must edit with the engine cheat ? ...
emperor
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's protected with nProtect, thus hooking does not work on it.
Ross_old

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually there is a working speedhack that involves editing the player.bmd file located on the hard drive- ill upload my copy in a minute

i play on a private server now anyways, global has too many hacks, cheats, scams, bugs, dupes, etc (yes, i have a speedhack, but only got it to lvl faster heh)

anyways, im tired of everyone on global, hence the reason i switched to a private server (hack free and actually taken care of, unlike webzen).
Ross_old

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, from reading this thread all over again, im not sure if u want to use the speedhack in CE with MU or if u want to use the speedhack that you see ingame...

anyways, take THIS FILE and unzip the contents (player_bug.bmd) to the MU Online/Data/Player folder.

Then backup the old player.bmd and rename the player_bug.bmd to player.bmd

When u enter the game, ur character will be invisable, along with other characters. Some monsters including cursed wizards in LT and skeletons will not be seen since they also use nearly the same "coding" thats in the player.bmd

this file could be perfected so u could see ur character and everyone else, but good luck decyphering it

also, if u think my download is a trojan, virus, keylogger, etc- just go drop dead, im not into that crap
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: