Joined: 28 Nov 2006
|Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:56 pm Post subject: .: General Gamehacking Guide Lines :.
|This is a very large category and covers a broad range. So many things get discussed in this category, even none game related things such as MSN. But it is created for Game Hacking. I will allow Some non Game related stuff just to keep it general and interesting. Somethings will get moved.
So im going to set a few guide lines. They are simple and easy to follow and will help DarkByte and myself keep the threads pleasant and cleaned up.
*Questions with out much info will be removed.
Eg: OMG help me hack the lives on blah blah.
Post as much info as you can about the game you are working on, so people can give advise or steps to help you along.
0. *If there is a catagory on CEF for a game you are asking help on, Post it there. Flash,Maple,GUns...ETC..
1. Title of your post needs to a complete. Not * Help Help Help !
2. Game/Application name *This is a problem for some.
3. Description of what you are trying to do.
4. Screen shots of memory or what ever to make others understand what you are wanting to do.
5. Post code if you have any you have attempted.
6. Any other information you feel is needed to get help.
7. Do not post your question several times. *This will not be tolerated.
8. [Manditory] * All images must be cropped down so they are not distorting the forums for 1024x768 users. This goes for Avatars,Signatures & Images posted in threads.
9. No requesting/begging of + REP
10. There is no reason for any "Polls"when asking for requests or help.
11. Do not make a post with a single quote of someone else's post. Say something about it or along with it.
12. Please do not quote large posts of code and tutorials.
Just use something to direct your question. Example: @persons-name
.:Flaming/Name Calling of Members:.
1. This is going to stop. It gets out of hand and other newer members tend to think it is ok to do it. They in return hand out flames after a few days.
2. I will be looking at reported posts.
When a member asks a question.
If you dont have help for them, dont post senselessly.
Eg: Your a Noob or that game sucks.
This is not what we are trying to do here. Someone always wants to hack something.
Genaral chatting is ok,
As long as it pertains to the game in question.
Posting same question in several new topics will be considered spam.
There are 2 threads related to this if it is a single player or multiplayer game.
All posts releasing CT's and Trainers need to be posted in that section of CEF.
* This is not pertaining to a reply showing AA script examples or CT being shared in a Reply. Only for a Created post releasing a CT/Trainer.
.:About the Rep System:.
Rep has now a expire timer. +Rep expires after 4 months, -Rep expires after 3 months
.: Talk of Hacking of Pc's [INTRUSION] is no longer allowed :. added: 6-15-07 @ 12:26pm
This has come to and end, Sorry people but the main topic of the category is in fact Game Hacking. Not hacking school networks, wireless hacking or any kind of intrusion hacking.