Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Impossible to Use CE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RemyAF
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Impossible to Use CE Reply with quote

Maybe I'm wrong.

If any of you have ever played Port Royale, there is a trainer out there that maxes out the number of items in the current warehouse you're looking at.

I'm now trying to do something very similar with Port Royale 2, but I'm only trying to do it in one warehouse for now.

The problem lies in the fact that:

1) The game does not pause unless you exit out of the warehouse. This changes the pointers and addresses for the warehouse values, which means that you can't Next Scan a value.

2) You can't attach CE to the process, as it causes PR2 to crash. No warning, it just closes down.

I didn't put this in Table Requests because I'm not asking for the final result to be handed to me... I want to do it myself.

I'm simply wondering if anyone knows how to get around this problem.

And before you say it, if I use Client/Server, I still have to Attach to Process from the Client computer, and it still crashes the game.
RemyAF
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Still No Luck Reply with quote

Anyone out there have any luck at all, or is this a game where there is no trick to hacking it?

Is it unhackable?

I can freeze the gold values each game, but can't do any of the stuff that requires attaching.

To the 17 of you who have viewed this... or the one person who has viewed it 17 times, let me know if you can give it a shot, cause I'm out of ideas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: