Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

solution this address?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xblade Of Heaven
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: solution this address? Reply with quote

Good here I leave you an image of the direction and function that has the weapon, that refers eax to the nuemro of bullets that stay, but in car asemble I cannot put well the code, and proved(tried) with mov [esi+08, 32 but anything, the game breaks

That code I have q put, because nose q to do already: (

DeviantGeek
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well not really sure what your trying to do but im guessing you want infinite bullets or something? try to 'nop' the line where it says 'dec eax' ( right above mov [esi+08], eax ) this will stop it from decreasing eax ( your bullets ) by 1 if eax holds the amount of bullets. of course you would still need to have at least 1 bullet to fire your weapon with this method, but it would never go any lower.
cparty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What DeviantGeek said should probably work, I would suggest you NOP the "dec eax" instruction above the "mov [esi+08],eax" though. It doesn't make much of a difference in this case probably, but its a good habbit to replace the code that actually decreases the value instead of the code writing the value.

You can also put something like
Code:
mov [esi+08],64
mov eax,[esi+0c]
jmp returnhere

into your assembler script to have always 100 Bullets (64 is hexadecimal for 100).

Greets
cparty
Xblade Of Heaven
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cparty, Your code works, but there happens to him the same thing that me ocurria to my, the ammunition lowers upside-down, that is to say 100/100 (99/100). Despues when 99 it goes to 0 it starts raising-1,-2 and when it comes to 100 of the right the munition is ended :S, the good thing to stop the 2 values and that always was meeting 100/100
Xblade Of Heaven
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and you method DeviantGeek iden Sad
Xblade Of Heaven
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyhow on having used this code and having generated the trainer with the jump, on having closed the game it is the game that is he game says to me that the version is incorrect: (
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: