Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can you modify items in game if there is a max limit set?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guccina5678
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:12 pm    Post subject: Can you modify items in game if there is a max limit set? Reply with quote

Hi
Is there a way to modify/ override the item amount if there is a max amount set by the game?

Thx.
G

Alt
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't be a problem unless it's a multiplayer game where the values are server side.
AylinCE
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just released an update with a trick similar to this.

I found the limit given by the game (4,000) and changed it to 125,000 and uploaded about 50,000.
When I closed the game and opened it again, the loaded bar appeared to be available as "50,000/4,000".

For a different game (match 3); I increased the maximum values of 50 moves, 10,000 coins and 1 star specified in the "isCheater()" function, activated them while the game was loading, and paved the way for gaining high values.

The answer to the question is; Search for the given value for the maximum, find it, and raise it.

Do not underestimate me Master: You were a beginner in the past
Guccina5678
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:48 pm    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

Thank you so much everybody everybody. I appreciate all the input. I’m going to try that now.
Guccina5678
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:23 pm    Post subject: Follow up question Reply with quote

So in the game I play I want to create an unlimited barn. The maximum size right now is 1000 items and that’s with the 50% boost temporarily without the boost. It’s 950 items. I’ve tried scanning for the number of items in the barn and then decreasing or increasing that value then hit next scan, but nothing comes up. I have only tried with four byte value type because I have no knowledge in computer programming any tips appreciated.

In my original post, I had asked about how to increase the max limit set by a game. For example, I am allowed a maximum of let’s say 10 flowerpots on my farm. I scanned for 10 million results displayed. I sold some rescanned for the current amount but then again nothing comes up on the next scan.

What am I doing wrong?

AylinCE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There may be more than one idea for this;

1) 10 gives a lot of results and is risky. Target a warehouse with a higher limit.
Download the results below. Against the risk of too many changes to the application (without crashing the application)
1_1) Select 10-20 of the results below and change their values with a small difference.
1_2) Return to the application and check if the store value has changed.
1_3) If the warehouse value has not changed, restore the selected values to their previous state and delete them from the address list.
1_4) Try the above steps until the change occurs.

2) Open a new account and scan the warehouse value as "All" (4 bytes, Double, Float) and filter the value at each upgrade and try to reach the minimum result.
2_a) You can use this on warehouse or inventory values that can be upgraded.
2_b) Get a unique aob code in case you catch any upgrade value correctly.
2_c) Enter the other warehouse value where the value is in the AOB code and scan this code and try to reach other warehouses.

3) Watch common Youtube videos like fixing, repairing or updating with CE, Game, Application, Central Bank Data ( ! Smile ) and get more information and ideas.

Once you start creating any script, come back here and get ideas or solutions in the appropriate section.

Guccina5678
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:25 pm    Post subject: Unlimited Barn Success! Reply with quote

I finally got an unlimited barn tysm. AylinCE I went to your YouTube channels and saw some of your incredibly talented trainer videos and I wish you would do trainers for country escape!
Smile
(even though I don’t really know what I would do with one, but I’m learning)

AylinCE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you type "mod apk" at the end of the application you mentioned and ask Google, you can get many results.

And about creating a Trainer; Just get started, (There are definitely tutorial videos.) and if you get stuck somewhere, write your question or problem in an appropriate section on CEF (such as Cheat Engine Lua Scripting).
Chances are, we can help you take your project to the next level.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: