Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Trump says he would have run into Florida school without a w

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
t328163
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 19 Dec 2017
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:43 am    Post subject: Trump says he would have run into Florida school without a w Reply with quote

Trump says he would have run into Florida school without a weapon


President Donald Trump said Monday that he would have charged into a Florida school during the shooting there earlier this month even if he were unarmed.

"I really believe Id run in there even if I didnt have a weapon," Trump told governors meeting at the White House to discuss school safety
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 74

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 245

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Says if he was a cop, he would have gone in even without a weapon, criticizing the cops that stayed outside armed.
>hurr durr, he says he would just walk into a school shooting

Don't trust the media, they are constantly spinning lies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor
Reputation: 13

Joined: 24 Feb 2017
Posts: 385
Location: Right Here Buddy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at mocumentaries, it's just a testament to the fact that we often prefer the fabricated story even if the truth is readily available, so long as it works with our point of view.

But it is a little odd to me that talking about Trump leaves plenty to truthfully talk about, and yet the media really just pulls shit strait from their asses some times. So it's like he say's "Hey you're making shit up.", and they say "fuck it, how cares?".

_________________
A: What manner of man are you that can summon up fire without flint or tinder?
T: I... am an enchanter.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 74

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 245

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Look at mocumentaries, it's just a testament to the fact that we often prefer the fabricated story even if the truth is readily available, so long as it works with our point of view.

But it is a little odd to me that talking about Trump leaves plenty to truthfully talk about, and yet the media really just pulls shit strait from their asses some times. So it's like he say's "Hey you're making shit up.", and they say "fuck it, how cares?".
Gotta keep that 24/7 news cycle going somehow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 136

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Media wasn't even mentioned. The topic was about the school shooting and what Trump said, nothing about media.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 74

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 245

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
Media wasn't even mentioned. The topic was about the school shooting and what Trump said, nothing about media.



Golly gee, I wonder who told him what Trump said.


Link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 136

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
sbryzl wrote:
Media wasn't even mentioned. The topic was about the school shooting and what Trump said, nothing about media.



Golly gee, I wonder who told him what Trump said.


Maybe Trump told him what he said when he said it at 16:40.

Link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is trump physically capable of running
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 74

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 245

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
sbryzl wrote:
Media wasn't even mentioned. The topic was about the school shooting and what Trump said, nothing about media.



Golly gee, I wonder who told him what Trump said.


Maybe Trump told him what he said when he said it at 16:40.

Link


"They weren't exactly Medal of Honor winners. They way they performed was, frankly, disgusting. They were listening to what was going on, that one in particular, then you had three others that probably, a similar deal. You don't know until you test it, but I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon, and I think most of the people in this room would have done that too, cause I know most of them. The way they performed was really a disgrace"

Without context, and just MSM headlines: "Trump says he would have run into Florida school without a weapon "
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 128

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1544

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TELL THE TRUTH THERE'S SO MUCH SHIT TO CRITICISE HIM FOR ALREADY WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING PEOPLE WANT TO SUPPORT HIM LMAO
_________________
If a man is not a Socialist at 20 he has no heart, but if he remains one at 30 he has no head.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites