Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you have one of these CPU+OS Setups, message me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reclaimer Shawn
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: If you have one of these CPU+OS Setups, message me. Reply with quote

So, I'm trying to port over a trainer that I made for Intel Processor+Windows 10 (64-bit) over to Intel Processor+Windows 10 (32-bit), AMD Processor+Windows 10 (64-bit), and AMD Processor+Windows 10 (32-bit). I'd need a person to have Dolphin along with Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness and Pokemon Colosseum installed on their computers (along with the above OS+CPU combos mentioned above). Dolphin stores memory different for all variations of those OS+Processors. Figured this out whenever a person tried asking me why my tool wasn't working for them whenever they were on an AMD Processor, so I TeamView'd their computer to find where the addresses should be. I'd need to do that again but with all of the various listed above. Thanks for reading!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: