Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to make a infinite jumps hack?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
C0DES
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:00 am    Post subject: How to make a infinite jumps hack? Reply with quote

I'm trying to make an infinite jumps hack for a fan game called Crash N. Tense Adventure. (Fan Game because I'm training) So I tried finding the has jumped value and hasn't jumped value and I found some that are always 1 and one of the values becomes a 1 when I hit the ground and stay on the ground. I put that address to 1 and then I froze it and tried infinitely jumping but didn't work. Like I got the values for the fruits, lives and the mask that protects you with from a hit and made a script to make them work forever with the right values but I just can't find anything to make the player able to jump forever. I can't share any code of jumping because I haven't made anything for a jump cheat. So does anyone here have a thing that I could use? Neutral
Any tips will be helpful.
TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean by "Infinite Jumps", is there a limit to the number of times you can jump, or are you talking some thing like a "Fly Hack", or just the jump height, or are you wanting a "Bunny Hop Hack".
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like that you can jump in mid air forever like a fly hack.
TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a fly hack you can look for the engine functions that the devs use. Or you stop other stuff from over riding the player coordinates, and manipulate the values as needed with hotkeys. But you should be able to find text and video tutorials on fly hacks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: