Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to add gold in Kingdom Come Dilverance?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adarkstar
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:51 am    Post subject: How to add gold in Kingdom Come Dilverance? Reply with quote

Hi, i do not know how to find the value to add gold in KCD, that just came out today. Gold in the game is for example 10.6. Thank you.
TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it could be a float, or an integer (say 1060, or 2120). So to me the best bet is start with an "All" scan type, then scan for an "Unknown initial value", then just start rescanning for "Increased value" as you pick up gold or sell items. If this doesn't find it then you may need to try "Changed value" instead of "Increased value", but that could mean the value may be encrypted (really basic encryption), but looking at the wiki for the game I'll bet "Unknown initial value" and "Increased value" scans will find it.
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Well it could be a float, or an integer (say 1060, or 2120). So to me the best bet is start with an "All" scan type, then scan for an "Unknown initial value", then just start rescanning for "Increased value" as you pick up gold or sell items. If this doesn't find it then you may need to try "Changed value" instead of "Increased value", but that could mean the value may be encrypted (really basic encryption), but looking at the wiki for the game I'll bet "Unknown initial value" and "Increased value" scans will find it.

Okay, i tried what you said, but it is not working.
dpandza
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out on imgur, I can't post URLs "yet": CtaFjBy.jpg

Howdy. I've also been thinking about this because the combat is complete garbage and it is difficult for me to survive without money... Thing is, groschen/gold is not an integer for whatever reason, so most people go the venue of scanning the memory for floats or doubles. I am more cynical and given the technical ineptitude on display in this game, I thought, they're probably using an integer value to store and then just divide by 10 when it needs displaying.

Specifically, it's a signed 32-bit value (2^32 - 1 will net you -0.1 groschen). Simple guide to find the address of the money value (I am not going to scan for a pointer and provide a "trainer", way too lazy):

1) Take your exact inventory amount (press Q to show more info to get the total count and not just 5.7k, so you get like 5731.4)
2) Multiply by 10, eg 57314
3) Scan for a 4 byte exact value of 57314
4) Whatever pops out, monitor those values, shouldn't be a lot of addresses to monitor... But you could get unlucky.
5) Go to the store, buy something and the one that changed to your new amount * 10 is the one you manipulate
6) Enjoy infinite money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: