Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A few questions about values found in this game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Golokopitenko
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: A few questions about values found in this game Reply with quote

Mission Humanity is an RTS game in which you have to conquer planets in order to unlock new planets and units. Also, the buildings you can construct depend on whether you've built the "prerequisite" buildings AND having conquered a certain amount of planets.

So for example, to build a "Light factory" in a certain planet (light armoured unit producer) you have to build the Academy (infantry producer), which unlocks the Barracks (infantry housing), and only then the Light Factory will show up , but ONLY if you've conquered the first two planets.

So, to make buildings available earlier I have tried searching for the number of available buildings, which is 5 at the beginning, and becomes 6 once you build the Academy and the Barracks is available. I have managed to find the direction which indicates the number of buildings available to build. The problem is that changing this value has no effect in the game, nothing new appears in the building list.

Another thing I tried is a value that is 0 when the building is unavailable but turns to 1 when it is. I have also found such value, but when I force it to become a 1, the building does not become available. Furthermore, turning it to 1 and then constructing the prerequisite building makes the value turn to 2, and the new building does not become available. I wonder what this means?

Any ideas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: