Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help on plugins

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aa2791298
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:54 am    Post subject: Need help on plugins Reply with quote

Hello everyone, i'm a newcomer of the CE forum.

I have tried to find anything about plugins of CE, for example, forced injection plugins(forcedinjection-i386.dll & forcedinjection-x86_64.dll). But i can't get these plugins needed on the homepage of CE website.

Can anyone tell me where should i look for plugins and download them? Thanks a lot!
FreeER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

afaik those aren't from DB so I wouldn't expect them on the homepage but rather linked on pages in the forum or youtube etc.

I'd do a goole search like this: https://www.google.com/search?q="forcedinjection"+"dll"+"cheat+engine"+site%3Acheatengine.org+OR+site%3Ayoutube.com+OR+site%3Afearlessrevolution.com+OR+site%3Aguidedhacking.com

there's probably a few other sites that could be added but that found a few results, the first being a post from DB so apparently it is from him lol (it's also in the source code on github)

I tried sorting the results by date (like this) but I didn't really find anything else

This link http://cheatengine.org/plugins/forcedinjection.rar still works and includes x86 and x64 versions but I've no idea if it still works since I'm not sure how it was implemented lol

So many things stop working over time due to changes that I'd pretty much expect this to fail but if that's all you can find then it's worth a try Smile
aa2791298
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you a lot.I tried to add these two dlls into plugin list under your direction, but errors occured, saying "The plugin dll could not be loaded: 193".
System win10_pro_x64 1709 ver; CE 6.7 the newest ver.

And it's difficult to use Google(&Youtube) in china because of the GFW. We can only get access to it through VPN. I searched some keywords by Baidu inside cheatengine.org but got several useless information (tiring to translate it into chinese). Fearlessrevolution and guidehacking are new and attracting to me, and i wish i could learn much from them too!

Your suggestions are of great significance and thank you again!
FreeER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the x64 dll will only load in the x64 version of CE, same with x86 so double check that, but otherwise it's probably due to changes in CE or the lua library etc.

As for the search, I mostly use google because it gives good results, has several query options (like site:, inurl: etc.) and I haven't had a major reason to switch... and youtube just because it's so commonly used, if you know other sites that are commonly used in China then of course feel free to add those when searching Smile

Glad you learned a couple new sites though Smile
aa2791298
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah,i tried again and got a new error condition. If import x64_dll into CE_x64_ver, then error 126. Else if import i386_dll into CE_x64_ver, then error 193.
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

forced injection plugin onky works with 6.5

also, if it's chrome, launch chrome using -no-sandbox

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
aa2791298
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks.
I have tried version 6.7 6.5.1 6.5 6.4 to find that only 6.4 supports the injection dll.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: