Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to walk through walls on The Escapists?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sniper2458
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: How to walk through walls on The Escapists? Reply with quote

So i want to learn how to walk through walls on The Escapists (2d game about escaping prisons) and i’ve tried looking up tutorials on how to walk through walls but the only thing that comes up is these damn roblox tutorials. So if someone could walk me through the steps on what to do that would be great. (I’m new at hacking so don’t be vague please) Also i don’t want people to do the work for me, i want to learn which is why i just want some decent instructions to get me going the correct way. Thank you.
aeree
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know anything about this game but i think there are two possibilities.

1. Somewhere there is a value which is changing when you collide with a wall. freeze it or nop the writing instruction to disable it.

2. find your x and y coordinates and write a script to change those using the numpad keys. like and airbrake hack

PixelatedMike
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how to walk through walls! Very Happy

First, scan your item address. An easy way to do this is to go to The Escapists and get a comb shiv (strike a comb against the wall) and place it in your weapon slot. Next, scan the value "109" in Cheat Engine (because comb shivs have a value of 109), and then in The Escapists repeatedly take your comb shiv out of the weapon slot, scan "decreased value," and place it back in, scanning "increased value" again and again until you finally find your item address.

Finally, right-click the address and click "Find out what writes to this address." Go to The Escapists and take your comb shiv out of your weapon slot (or put it back in if it has already been taken out), and go back to the new Cheat Engine debugger window. You will see the process that writes the new item value. This process not only holds the code to write item values but wall collision as well. Right-click the process and click "Replace with code that does nothing (NOP)." Ta-da! Now you can walk through walls. But wait! Don't go yet. I have a warning for you. This makes the game very glitchy. Time will speed up after a while. Avoid beds or you'll be stuck inside them. 'Nuf said. Time to watch some anime.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: