Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEED Help For, Software Debugging, Because: Bad Tech support

View previous topic :: View next topic  
superseani2
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:23 pm    Post subject: NEED Help For, Software Debugging, Because: Bad Tech support Reply with quote

I Need to add an :: (Value=Pixel number) to an ALREADy existing Value upon an Adress(in my ram?) .

Basicly, i Need to know if its possible with Cheat engine, I THINK i done that before 0.o

Basicly , i bought an Tobii 4C EYE Tracker, and the OutPut is WRONG' by 5 Centimeter PRECISLY
-- I believe this is because the SDK/software is EITHER
--:: Still developping
\\OR\\
--:: Intenionally OFF by 5 Centemeter(On 1600X1200 4:3, at least)

What ever the Reason...

MY QUESTION IS ::: How to Add a Value to a Value.
:: Formula desired = ./ = :: GazeY + VALUE
:: Exemple = ./ = :: GazeY = 870 + 30 = 900.
:: Fix Description = ./ = :: I want to add a static OFFSET on purpose to an INPUT device Controlled by GazeNative7.exe

-- Setting the value manually is totally useLess as it Gets the Value Desynchronized_/_Refreshed by Driver/api/dll(Tobiicore)..
(no clue what either of those are).

-- Freezing the Value would make my X/ Y Output USELESS.

::
WHY USING CHEAT ENGINE, WHY NOT JUST MAKE YOUR OWN DRIVER WITH THE SDK/ Source Code.....

;;
I Dont know how, Feel free to Teach me , i never succefully used CMake, al tho i succesfully compiled ./Synergy_X64.exe C+/ with Visual Studio ..

I think Cheat engine might just be the Easiest WAY... Especially when it is to Correct 30 Pixels OFFset ... Which Feels almost intended.

WHY Do i think they INTENTIONALLY Putted an OFFSET in the DEFAULT DRIVERS?...

Because they think Using there own hardware In online game is CHEATING. so they wont let you use it as UN-Attended, Which i THink is Totally DUMB since they are PROMOTING the fact that their new device is MADE For GAMING.
But i also Lack Support from their Pace.... or maybe Patience.

CHEAT HELP.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  68.7 KB
 Viewed:  2240 Time(s)

CHEAT HELP.PNG

sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have the value there you want to adjust then you just right click on the address and select "find out what accesses this address".

It will attach the debugger and watch that address while you do things to the program that will cause it to access the address and you may get one instruction or a long list of instruction and once you are satisfied press stop to detach the debugger.

If you just want to find instructions that change the value rather than both read/change then use "find what writes to this address" instead.

Then from your list of instructions if you have found some you will need to determine at which one you would like to make the increase.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: