Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create an Aimbot in Cheatengine with Auto Assambler and Lua

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tolo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Create an Aimbot in Cheatengine with Auto Assambler and Lua Reply with quote

hey guys,

I really need help, since my first tries failed to work with c++ or c# when creating an aimbot. I'm a beginner at these languages and i try to learn them with the help of tutorials.

I have my pointer adresses for player (X,Y,Z) and Enemy(X,Y,Z) and the mouse control (X, Y). NOTE: These pointers are pointers with 4-5 offsets, AND NO THE MOUSE CONTROL FOR X AND Y IS SAFED ON A COMPLETE DIFFERENT BASE ADDRESS THAN THE PLAYER. Atleast the players coordinate X,Y,Z have one base and the enemy coord. have his own base.

All of the tutorials on the internet that i went through always used adresses with only one pointer and the infos of the player where sharing one base address. I wasn't even to make the code read the pointers because I didn't find a Syntax anywhere for c# or c++ to read Addresses with more than one or two pointers.

I also followed this tutorial series: youtube /watch?v=NUei...815C2DCA521507

but it all failed at the part to store the players info, because i wasn't able to code the adresses with 5 offsets into the code.

finally after 17 days of research i gave up on coding the aimbot with c++ or c#... (I'll leave that for another time again...)

So I went back to Cheat engine and I looked at my Pointers without knowing how to make use of them.

then I tried to give it another try, this time with LUA and Auto assembler.
I was able to make LUA and CE's Auto Assamble read the pointers...that wasn't hard...thanks to the cheat engine forum. I also found out that it is possible to create a simple aimbot with LUA and CE's Auto assemble...

The only problem: how do i code in LUA and AA?!

thats where all the good things end...

Thaaats when i landed here...asking for help.

i mean...it cant be that difficult to code the most simple aimbot (can it?), center the mouse to the enemy... *sigh Question

You have some tutorials or suggestions?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: