Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GTA 5 parachute jump (money) script

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MOLOH
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:46 am    Post subject: GTA 5 parachute jump (money) script Reply with quote

Hi guys, I wonder if any1 can adjust the script i have been using for the new version of GTA, 1.42.
After the patch something changed and I cannot activate the script at all.
When I try to edit it and save it says that something is wrong with lua..
The scipt isn't mine and I'm green in the topic, however I feel only small adjustment is needed here..
Perhaps some1 can find new offsets?

Or maybe some1 can at least explain this script step by step and I'll try to find a solution/new offsets..

Description of how it worked:
1. You had to join empty session
2. Enable the script (click me hard)
3. go to actions, rockstar made, parachute jumps, vespucci beach (2nd from the bottom)
4. then after the screen with helicopter you had to change values of 2 parameters to let's say 1000 depending on your lvl
5. hit only and exactly 3 points
6. land/ die whatever
7. you recived modified money amount

I cannot upload the table so I'm pasting the script here:

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(get_ptr,GTA5.exe,48 8B 81 E0 03 00 00 48 8B) //Thanks to Zanzer (même si Lobix reste le boss)
alloc(newmem,$1000,get_ptr) // By Lobix300
alloc(some_ptr,Cool

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
mov qword ptr [some_ptr],rcx
mov rax,[rcx+000003E0]
jmp return

get_ptr:
jmp code
nop
nop
return:
registersymbol(get_ptr)
registersymbol(some_ptr)

{$lua}
autoAssemble([[
aobscanmodule(LightsPTR,GTA5.exe,4C 89 0D xx xx xx xx 44 xx xx xx xx xx xx 8B 00 2B C1 48 8D)
registersymbol(LightsPTR)
]])
local addr = getAddress("LightsPTR")
addr = addr + readInteger(addr + 3) + 7
unregisterSymbol("LightsPTR")
registerSymbol("LightsPTR", addr, true)

autoAssemble([[
aobscanmodule(GetPointerAddressA,GTA5.exe,48 8B 8C C2 xx xx xx xx 48 85 C9 74 19)
registersymbol(GetPointerAddressA)
]])
local addr = getAddress("GetPointerAddressA")
addr = addr + 4
addr = readInteger(addr)
addr = addr + getAddress("GTA5.exe")
unregisterSymbol("GetPointerAddressA")
registerSymbol("GetPointerAddressA", addr, true)

autoAssemble([[
aobscanmodule(WorldPTR,GTA5.exe,48 8B 05 ? ? ? ? 45 ? ? ? ? 48 8B 48 08 48 85 C9 74 07)
registersymbol(WorldPTR)
]])
local addr = getAddress("WorldPTR")
unregisterSymbol("WorldPTR")
registerSymbol("WorldPTR", addr, true)

autoAssemble([[
aobscanmodule(playersPTR,GTA5.exe,48 8B 0D ? ? ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? 48 8B C8 E8 ? ? ? ? 48 8B CF)
registersymbol(playersPTR)
]])
local addr = getAddress("playersPTR")
unregisterSymbol("playersPTR")
registerSymbol("playersPTR", addr, true)

[DISABLE]
{$asm}
get_ptr:
db 48 8B 81 E0 03 00 00
unregisterSymbol(playersPTR)
unregisterSymbol(WorldPTR)
unregisterSymbol(LightsPTR)
unregisterSymbol(GetPointerAddressA)
unregistersymbol(get_ptr)
unregistersymbol(some_ptr)
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(some_ptr)

When I try to save it it displays error:
Not all code is injectable.
(Lua error in the script at line 24:Failure determaining what GetPointerAddressA means)

Last edited by MOLOH on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
FreeER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as an educated guess the AOB for LightsPTR has changed, I don't have the game but try to do a few manual array of byte scans with more wildcards based on that and see if you can refind the code and get a new (unique) AOB for it. Though it may have changed significantly enough that that may not work.
MOLOH
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreeER wrote:
as an educated guess the AOB for LightsPTR has changed, I don't have the game but try to do a few manual array of byte scans with more wildcards based on that and see if you can refind the code and get a new (unique) AOB for it. Though it may have changed significantly enough that that may not work.

Sry I told you that it throws error for LightsPTR, and it throws it for GetPointerAddressA... my mistake

The problem is the value i need is not changing in game... It's like a multiplier for money you get.

Let me tell how it worked:
After enabling the script was looking for pointers to pointers i guees. The final one was GetPointerAddressA and in the next step i was using it with offset to change a value of 2 records that were some kind of multipliers.
For example after hitting 3 points in the parachute mission and just landing it should give you 345$.
But I modified 2 entries (originally 40 and 30) both to 8500 and it gave me 98k$. After the mission ended they went back to 40 and 30.
I can tell that the value needed was depending somehow on character lvl. in my case it was 8500 to get this amount. But I used it from let's say 136lvl to 158lvl with the same value.

Any advice what I should look for to get my pointers?
Also the script returns error when i try to save it without any changes and without even opening the process... but I'm sure I was using exactly the script I posted and it worked. (didn't bother to open it and try to save earlier, so it's possible it worked with this error?)

First Entry Adress(Pointer) - GetPointerAddressA+8 with offset 93E8
Second Entry Adress(Pointer) - GetPointerAddressA+8 with offset 93F8
FreeER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then in my answer replace "LightsPTR" with "GetPointerAddressA", basically the AOB has probably changed so you have to recreate a valid AOB to find the address you need...

If you've done that and have the address but things aren't changing then you'd essentially have to rehack the game because it's no longer working the same way it did before.

As for it erroring if you don't have the process open... yeah, because it's trying to do AOB scans which are going to fail if the process isn't open and attached to. There's a lua variable syntaxcheck that's available to each script which will be true when CE is just running the code to check if it has any problems (ie, when editing the script) and false when you're actually trying to activate the script, so in simpler scripts you can often just add if syntaxcheck then return end at the beginning of the lua code.
MOLOH
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The point is I have no idea how the thing i'm looking for should look... I don't know what operations were done there and unfortunately writer of the script did not include the original code like it's in a template so I have nothing to compare to :/
I just know that GetPointerAdressA+8 offset 93E8 and GetPointerAdressA+8 offset 93F8 are needed and their original values are 40 and 30 respectively and that if changed they go back to original value after ending the mission, however they are present in the game all the time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: