Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You guys hear there's some new matter in the mix?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:00 am    Post subject: You guys hear there's some new matter in the mix? Reply with quote

You might be familiar with solids, liquids, and gasses, and maybe even plasma, but there's a new kid on the block with a sci-fi name. Time crystals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_crystal

I literally know nothing about this.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds really dope.
maybe they are the essence/regulators of causality, it would make sense that a repeating non time changing matter would be the medium between two time changing matters.

like it says, they are not time translation symmetric
"that the laws of nature that apply today were the same in the past and will be the same in the future." wouldn't it make sense to assume that some material that does not abide by these laws are the things acting to keep these laws in place?

why wouldn't the laws of nature change over time? you'd have to consider if they are inherit and an essential part of the universe, and thus unchanging, or that something is regulating them
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
sounds really dope.
maybe they are the essence/regulators of causality, it would make sense that a repeating non time changing matter would be the medium between two time changing matters.

like it says, they are not time translation symmetric
"that the laws of nature that apply today were the same in the past and will be the same in the future." wouldn't it make sense to assume that some material that does not abide by these laws are the things acting to keep these laws in place?

why wouldn't the laws of nature change over time? you'd have to consider if they are inherit and an essential part of the universe, and thus unchanging, or that something is regulating them
when I was looking into them, I remember reading that they probably formed naturally at the very early stages of the universe after the big bang, so maybe they're somehow important to dark matter or some other thing. Hard to wrap my head around it really. It can remain "in motion" in a sense with no energy being added to it, but you can't extract any energy out of it.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

think of it in a spacetime kind of way, where space is a 4th dimension, it would just be in motion and changing in one dimension but remaining the same in the others; like f(w,x,y,z) = 2z where wxy still exist, but don't play a part. thats what https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umklapp_scattering sounds like but with vectors
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice find
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

time crystal meth

"first man to smoke time crystal becomes god"
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what powers the time machine in napoleon dynomite
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: