Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

please help me Cheat engine shows only hex not game exe in..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials -> Auto Assembler tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanerseto
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:26 pm    Post subject: please help me Cheat engine shows only hex not game exe in.. Reply with quote

Sad hello i'm beginner People please help me i tried again and again but the trainer for game is not working I have created game script for this game but after restarting the game the script does not work, i tried but in other games with new created game script it works and create a Trainer without problems but

but not at the game Umbrella Corps Crying or Very sad
I noticed something with the code injection although the play exe file exists it shows only hex file, games where work with my trainer always have an exe files in the memory viewer

please help me I have been trying for months, but I have come a bit further but I can't get any further
that's very difficult I would be very happy about your help

I also do a paste picture

sorry for my bad english im coming from germany

with best regards yours Tanerseto

help.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  215.59 KB
 Viewed:  17796 Time(s)

help.PNG

OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

code injection is useless for games with non-static addresses or as many users say non-module addressing.

use ArrayOfByte for this purpose, and keep in mind aob scan can take time especially for fully dynamic games / programs.

STN wrote:
i am a sweetheart.
Tanerseto
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OldCheatEngineUser wrote:
code injection is useless for games with non-static addresses or as many users say non-module addressing.

use ArrayOfByte for this purpose, and keep in mind aob scan can take time especially for fully dynamic games / programs.

I've tried but I still can not get it Sad this is very difficult, can you please send me a video tutorial because the game is really different i need tutorial with video please

with best regards yours Tanerseto
OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have no video tutorial, its not as difficult as you say it just need time:

- AutoAssemble the instruction you want
- add extra bytes for the next instructions (at least a string of 30 aob)
- close the game
- re-find the instruction you want
- replace the changed bytes with wild cards * ? ** ?? *? ?*
- repeat until you get a valid aob

STN wrote:
i am a sweetheart.
FreeER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can probably skip some restarting by knowing that the bytes most likely to change are the ones from instructions with constant values eg.

89 86 88000000 - mov [esi+00000088],eax

The 88 offset is encoded into the instruction in the 4 bytes after 89 86 as 88000000, if the game updates that structure then that offset may change. It's a pain to deal with trying to make scripts handle changing offsets so most don't try and just recreate the script in these cases

E8 CB0F0000 call 32224378 (at 322233A8)

In this case it's calling a constant value but instead of being encoded directly it's the offset from the instructions address to the new address that's encoded, CB0F0000 = FCB (big endian) and 32224378 - 322233A8 = FD0, now FD0-FCB = 5 which is the length of the call instruction itself

83 C4 10 add esp, 10
83 EC 0C sub esp, C

these value are also encoded into the instructions, however if these change that means the number (or size) of local variables on the stack have changed (since esp is the stack pointer, ebp also often points into the stack if the game uses a frame pointer) so the rest of the function has probably changed as well.

In this case I'd initially just replace the offsets for the calls with *s and leave the rest, leaving you with an AOB like this: 89 86 88 00 00 00 83 EC 0C 56 E8 * * * * 83 C4 10 83 EC 0C 56 E8 * * * * 83 C4 10 83 EC 0C 56 E8

Now depending on whether there are any other places in memory with that same byte pattern that may or may not be unique as it is, if it's not you'll need to add more bytes (adding more to the end won't affect the script but adding to the start will require you to use label+some_offset since then the bytes you intend to change are several bytes past the start of the aob).

edit: to be clear that's enough to get an AOB to find it, but to keep it simple you need to make sure that you don't overwrite any of the instructions that you had to use wildcards for (calls in this case); At least not if you want to keep that instruction, since you can't simply rewrite it in newly allocated memory when you don't know the new location. In this case you have 10 bytes before any instructions that included a wildcard which should be enough for a jmp to allocated memory.

It's possible without too much difficulty if you wanted to nop a call since then you could copy the original bytes somewhere and then restore them on disable but you can't just copy the original bytes to new memory and then execute them since it's using an offset from the address (which is now different and thus it'd call a different address).
Tanerseto
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Its me Again i have good and bad Messages Reply with quote

1 Good message super tutorials thanks Smile i have scripted the game Umbrella corps after restart work fine is ok
that works the scripts are loading is ok Smile

2. But the bad message is Sad
I can not create a Trainer.exe in Umbrella corps
that does not accept

I enter set hotkeys numeric 1 in script and activate sound and deactivate sound add, in cheat engine works fine but in Trainer.exe
hear only the deactivated sound and not working the trainer i tried with 32 bit with 64 bit and fastest none default max and with features used,

but the trainer not working I've done something wrong or something I have to note something I overlooked ? please help
Tanerseto
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello please help me this problem i waiting for answer i can't create Trainer.exe with this script i found and create script with array of byte but my Created Trainer.exe not working
what did I do wrong ? please help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials -> Auto Assembler tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: