Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let's just shoot up every church

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:14 am    Post subject: Let's just shoot up every church Reply with quote

Link

these people seem to be okay with the idea. No wonder republicans don't like gun reform and background checks. they are delusional, they would rather people have the freedom to die at the hands of psychopaths than to wait a few days to be able to get their guns.

It's not like they are even expecting anything less than these mass shootings to happen, they embrace it. They don't do anything or say anything that would bring some sense to the table on this issue, just thoughts and prayers.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just dont get why it shouldn't be hard to get a gun. you don't need a fuckin gun like right now, why are they so opposed to good background checks, waiting period, mental health screening.

the right to bear arms is irrelevant now anyways. if the military wants to come in and ass fuck us, they dont even need to be close they can just send drones. or they can just NSA explode all our technology and kill us that way. possibilities are endless. but they have no reason to at this point (((they))) just profit off of us, no reason to want us dead, even overpopulation doesn't matter we'll just turn into china
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
i just dont get why it shouldn't be hard to get a gun. you don't need a fuckin gun like right now, why are they so opposed to good background checks, waiting period, mental health screening.

the right to bear arms is irrelevant now anyways. if the military wants to come in and ass fuck us, they dont even need to be close they can just send drones. or they can just NSA explode all our technology and kill us that way. possibilities are endless. but they have no reason to at this point (((they))) just profit off of us, no reason to want us dead, even overpopulation doesn't matter we'll just turn into china

Yea, that's why I want to think and believe people like Alex Jones are really just part of the deep state, trying to get people radicalized and wanting to kill each other(he calls for a civil war with the left every other video lmao), while benefiting from selling his shitty products tainted with led and arsenic.

honestly, there is no chance of the people having a violent revolution and doing a new 1776/french style revolution. we would literally have to be able to combat tanks and shit. Your average household doesn't even have a gun.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.ushmm.org/outreach/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007745

The Nazi regime was an armed government rounding up an unarmed populace. Few saw it coming before it was too late, few could defend themselves because they had no weapons, so they were herded up like cattle. This wasn't very long ago in the big picture, and it's the reason why guns are relevant. Sure, tjey could drone strike if they wanted to blow some people up, but just because they have better weaponry in one aspect doesn't make guns irrelevant.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it does make guns irrelevant. I don't see your argument as to why it doesn't? the usa had nukes, better weaponry, so we fucked japan and the amount of guns they had wouldn't matter.
if the same was done by usa against their own people, the result would be the same, albeit with drones not nukes

with drones it can be 100% scare tactic, the government could just threaten to blow anyone the fuck up and 50% of people would follow the governments orders, the other 50% would do the same after a few casualties

regardless of what I just stated: even if all the populace had machine guns the nazis could have just came in with tanks, or even if there was no tanks: a well grouped and trained army is going to defeat a random group of untrained civilians.

the only way guns would be beneficial to protect ourselves from the government is if we all had them, and we all trained and did drills in case of foreign or internal attacks. but im pretty sure its illegal for large groups of people to drill and prepare with weaponry.

and if we were all well trained and had guns, that would probably just increase (mass) murder rates because the general population is fucked either intellectually or mentally. you still wouldn't have everyone bringing their AK to church or arm their children at school or be able to bring to a concert. and also it would just make any group that would be anti-gun even more likely to be attacked.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owning guns is a deterrent from government tyranny, it's that simple. The idea that "we have drones now, guns are irrelevant" is silly. We don't have enough drones to bomb every house in america, and if we did, there'd be no one left to rule. Typically, corrupt governments want to get rid of "undesirables" by means of force (see: almost every genocide). You can't do that with indiscriminate bombings, eventually you'll need to send a body out to round them up.

If the government threatened to blow its own citizens up, I have a hard time believing 50 percent of Americans would just cower down, but there's no way to test it.

Yeah, maybe a well trained army would defeat untrained civilians, but it wouldn't be easy if they all had guns, and that's a huge deterrent. In switzerland, all men of age are required to receive a Swiss army rifle and store it in their homes, and they managed to stay out of two world wars somehow.

I would much prefer a world where everyone is trained to use a gun and the importance of gun safety from a younger age, to demystify them and make them less scary to people.
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobody will succeed at shooting up my church, practically everyone carries at my church including myself. i have more guns than pairs of shoes, and i sleep very comfortably at night.

Quote:
im pretty sure its illegal for large groups of people to drill and prepare with weaponry.

2nd amendment allows for militias.

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wouldn't be hard to reclassify your militia as a terrorist group
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
i have more guns than pairs of shoes, and i sleep very comfortably at night.
something about this just made me laugh really hard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: