Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't block an audio output bypass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
El-Armandooo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:15 am    Post subject: Can't block an audio output bypass Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I've been trying to suppress an annoying regular window that opens and also blocks audio output for a moment, which is really annoying for what I try to do because I need it activated all the time.

Anyway, I've seen the location in the memory viewer where the bypass command is turning on then off (the multiple addresses concerned are changing its values whe the bypass activates and when it is disabled) and I've tried to change with Nop something like five addresses that were writing to the bypass main command's address, but the whole thing crashes.
I can provide some screenshots if you consider it to be useful.

Thanks for any help ! Very Happy
FreeER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=606169

Try waiting more than a few hours before reasking the same question in a different way (to give people time to forget)... or better, go somewhere that actually helps people crack software / remove trial limitations... or again, buy the software and get the company to help if it's an actual bug in the program (which seems doubtful) or at least show that you tried to get them to and they aren't responding etc.

It's not just a "minor" issue or me being an ***, Dark Byte (creator of CE) recently removed all cheat tables and trainers from CE because of (to my knowledge) a Cease and Desist order based on the fact that they included parts of the game code etc. Allowing such things can actually be a threat to the site/community itself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: