Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


The UN laughed at Trump's Venezuela comment

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 607

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:33 am    Post subject: The UN laughed at Trump's Venezuela comment Reply with quote

Trump is a laughing stock to the rest of the world, and this is gonna end up going two ways, he gets impeached and replaced by the american people, or enough retards here in the states blindly support him because he's our president, even if he's actively driving this country into a clearly poor direction.


Link



the laughter followed by the delayed claps that weren't really enthusiastic show how much people don't respect him.

He's literally implying all socialism is bad. If he's not a socialist, or even a centrist, then what is he?

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1542

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's 100% correct and you are a fucking moron if you think otherwise. I have friends that live in Venezuela that hate crony capitalism as much as anyone but they know full well that socialism is what you have in Venezuela and is a huge part of why it's going to shit.

Every time socialism is implemented the same things happen again and again, when the fuck will idiots like you realise that it doesn't fucking work and will always be the same?

And if he's not a socialist or a centrist then what is he? He's a capitalist you fucking dolt what do you think is the answer to that question?

_________________
“If a man is not a Socialist at 20 he has no heart, but if he remains one at 30 he has no head.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure he meant for it to be funny. A joke at the inherent flaw in socialism.

His UN speech talked a lot about the importance of strong sovereign independent nations.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 607

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
He's 100% correct and you are a fucking moron if you think otherwise. I have friends that live in Venezuela that hate crony capitalism as much as anyone but they know full well that socialism is what you have in Venezuela and is a huge part of why it's going to shit.

Every time socialism is implemented the same things happen again and again, when the fuck will idiots like you realise that it doesn't fucking work and will always be the same?

And if he's not a socialist or a centrist then what is he? He's a capitalist you fucking dolt what do you think is the answer to that question?


Venezuela was a shit hole before they went socialist. your argument doesn't really stand ground if it's a third world country that is trying to implement policies designed for larger populations and economies.

we've had socialists as presidents before. FDR was considered socialist at the time. Social security and the new deal programs. All vehemently HATED by republicans and shit on for being "socialist." We still have these programs today, and has our nation gone to ruin?! Is America a steaming pile of shit like Venezuela because we introduced some socialist programs?! No you fucking moron, if anything these things(besides the war) helped us get OUT of the great depression, and boost the economy.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/sep/22/barack-obama/obama-roosevelt-socialist-communist/

He's A full blown fascist are you serious? He's not a white supremacist like you hear lots of people say, but he's closer to that, than anything else. Have you never heard any of the VIOLENT, ignorant, and intolerant rhetoric he spews, Or are you that much of a fucking idiot who thinks you got it all understood because you've watched a few clips online that support your viewpoints? you're a judgmental british mong.


Look, I'm not even talking about having America make a full 180 on our policies, I just want a few things to be taken care of. Our healthcare system which turns out to be TRILLIONS of dollars more expensive than single payer, our education system that is being left to rot because the only people getting into higher universities are kids who don't understand how the world works and demand education be catered to their demands(Gender studies majors and the like), lower military spending( He just added 600 billion dollars to their funding, wonder where that money is gonna come from) and fixing infrastructure. That's it.

I don't want the government in control of the stock market, manufacturing companies, and how we conduct business with one another, I am a TRUE free market capitalist, because I see the problems facing the average citizen, and the only way to equalize the economy in favor of the middle class is to implement socialist policies that enable ACTUAL economic growth(not just for the rich).

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
He's 100% correct and you are a fucking moron if you think otherwise. I have friends that live in Venezuela that hate crony capitalism as much as anyone but they know full well that socialism is what you have in Venezuela and is a huge part of why it's going to shit.

Every time socialism is implemented the same things happen again and again, when the fuck will idiots like you realise that it doesn't fucking work and will always be the same?

And if he's not a socialist or a centrist then what is he? He's a capitalist you fucking dolt what do you think is the answer to that question?


Venezuela was a shit hole before they went socialist. your argument doesn't really stand ground if it's a third world country that is trying to implement policies designed for larger populations and economies.

we've had socialists as presidents before. FDR was considered socialist at the time. Social security and the new deal programs. All vehemently HATED by republicans and shit on for being "socialist." We still have these programs today, and has our nation gone to ruin?! Is America a steaming pile of shit like Venezuela because we introduced some socialist programs?! No you fucking moron, if anything these things(besides the war) helped us get OUT of the great depression, and boost the economy.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/sep/22/barack-obama/obama-roosevelt-socialist-communist/

He's A full blown fascist are you serious? He's not a white supremacist like you hear lots of people say, but he's closer to that, than anything else. Have you never heard any of the VIOLENT, ignorant, and intolerant rhetoric he spews, Or are you that much of a fucking idiot who thinks you got it all understood because you've watched a few clips online that support your viewpoints? you're a judgmental british mong.


Look, I'm not even talking about having America make a full 180 on our policies, I just want a few things to be taken care of. Our healthcare system which turns out to be TRILLIONS of dollars more expensive than single payer, our education system that is being left to rot because the only people getting into higher universities are kids who don't understand how the world works and demand education be catered to their demands(Gender studies majors and the like), lower military spending( He just added 600 billion dollars to their funding, wonder where that money is gonna come from) and fixing infrastructure. That's it.

I don't want the government in control of the stock market, manufacturing companies, and how we conduct business with one another, I am a TRUE free market capitalist, because I see the problems facing the average citizen, and the only way to equalize the economy in favor of the middle class is to implement socialist policies that enable ACTUAL economic growth(not just for the rich).


Can you please stop using the word socialism? Government funded is not the same thing as socialism. Something that helps society is not socialism. Things like the police and fire departments are not socialist. Socialism is all about communal ownership of the means of production.

You think giving governments total control of the health market is really going to help? What about the problems that come with government funded medicine? If the government controls health care, then they control wages, and everyone should make the same for "fairness". I'd expect a dip in quality, but who knows. Also doesn't help that if medicine were free, everyone would go to hospital for any little thing, leading to delays.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/feb/20/nhs-at-breaking-point-according-to-british-medical-association


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3435131/Friends-girl-18-leukemia-sign-casket-loving-messages-final-goodbye-died-waiting-hospital-bed-shortage-Canada.html

The only argument for a single payer system is it "feels like the moral thing to do", but it gives the government too much power and leads to too long of waits for hospitals.

I used to be pretty for the idea, but it seems like it leads to some pretty major strains on medicine. I would like some kind of regulation to get the cost of medicine down though, because it's currently a game of hospitals trying to milk insurance companies, and those companies negotiating the price down, which is why costs seem inflated to the uninsured.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1542

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venezuela has some of the biggest oil reserves in the world and was prosperous in regards to economy for a long ass time and what pulled it under and caused what is happening right now is mostly socialism. People were convinced and voted for it and it went the same way every other socialist society goes.

Social systems as HackOtaku says are not the same as socialism as a full system either btw.

_________________
“If a man is not a Socialist at 20 he has no heart, but if he remains one at 30 he has no head.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Emil
Master Cheater
Reputation: 40

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 250

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smh at american politics
wtf is a socialist free market capitalist?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 52

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 29

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emil wrote:
smh at american politics
wtf is a socialist free market capitalist?
too retarded to put 3 terms together?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Emil
Master Cheater
Reputation: 40

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 250

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Emil wrote:
smh at american politics
wtf is a socialist free market capitalist?
too retarded to put 3 terms together?
what's retarded is combining two contradictions and pretending it's a thing. if you're trying to say social programs within a market economy, that's social democracy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 320
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emil wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Emil wrote:
smh at american politics
wtf is a socialist free market capitalist?
too retarded to put 3 terms together?
what's retarded is combining two contradictions and pretending it's a thing. if you're trying to say social programs within a market economy, that's social democracy

Americans usually get all terms wrong. Welfare state should be called social state where "social" is a noun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 607

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump is a wannabe fascist. his hand is completely shown and all of his moves can be predicted/stopped

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-nbc-license-ban-tweet-cnn-shut-down-fake-news-threat-latest-a7994861.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-wanted-dramatic-increase-nuclear-arsenal-meeting-military-leaders-n809701?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites