Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Life is pain

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2035

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Life is pain Reply with quote

I mostly enjoy heroin. I'm getting my undergraduate degree soon and my only credential is being really mean to people on the internet for 10 years. What's up with you guys?

Last edited by Phox on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 53

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

doing great im good at everything and everything is fun, have fun investing time into my schooling and my hobbies. ive still got a while for my undergrad degree but its aight cus i was behind in math from dropping out of HS. now i plan on picking up a BA in math for double major. ive got a good gpa (3.7) and if im good at math then getting picked up somewhere for comp sci will be easy. just going to learn python and tensorflow during school break so i can get into machine learning field.

but no qt asian gf yet so ive got 1 goal, but i can wait till i go 2 japan or korea.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2035

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
doing great im good at everything and everything is fun, have fun investing time into my schooling and my hobbies. ive still got a while for my undergrad degree but its aight cus i was behind in math from dropping out of HS. now i plan on picking up a BA in math for double major. ive got a good gpa (3.7) and if im good at math then getting picked up somewhere for comp sci will be easy. just going to learn python and tensorflow during school break so i can get into machine learning field.

but no qt asian gf yet so ive got 1 goal, but i can wait till i go 2 japan or korea.
china is low key better than japan and korea though. korean girls are stuck up bitches and japanese girls are japanese. Fuck both of those countries honestly. I'd rather date a chinese girl who's an awesome person than some dumb korean girl who pretends like she's so hard to get but is actually a huge slut.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 53

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
china is low key better than japan and korea though. korean girls are stuck up bitches and japanese girls are japanese. Fuck both of those countries honestly. I'd rather date a chinese girl who's an awesome person than some dumb korean girl who pretends like she's so hard to get but is actually a huge slut.
yeah no shit if their personality is better, then their country of origin doesn't matter as much. but im not going to china, nothing there for me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2035

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Phox wrote:
china is low key better than japan and korea though. korean girls are stuck up bitches and japanese girls are japanese. Fuck both of those countries honestly. I'd rather date a chinese girl who's an awesome person than some dumb korean girl who pretends like she's so hard to get but is actually a huge slut.
yeah no shit if their personality is better, then their country of origin doesn't matter as much. but im not going to china, nothing there for me.
it definitely does have something, the most people. The more people who are getting fucked over for white people to be rich, the better. It's definitely worth living in china or thailand or some place like that just to live like a king. korea and japan are too rich for the people not to be racist against americans. It's like, what's the point of moving so far away if it's not going to be significantly easier to get ahead. Suit yourself, though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 53

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Phox wrote:
china is low key better than japan and korea though. korean girls are stuck up bitches and japanese girls are japanese. Fuck both of those countries honestly. I'd rather date a chinese girl who's an awesome person than some dumb korean girl who pretends like she's so hard to get but is actually a huge slut.
yeah no shit if their personality is better, then their country of origin doesn't matter as much. but im not going to china, nothing there for me.
it definitely does have something, the most people. The more people who are getting fucked over for white people to be rich, the better. It's definitely worth living in china or thailand or some place like that just to live like a king. korea and japan are too rich for the people not to be racist against americans. It's like, what's the point of moving so far away if it's not going to be significantly easier to get ahead. Suit yourself, though.
thailand is cool too, but thats back up.
i aint movin there, just second home and bringing the girl back. i plan on already being ahead before then. one easy smart real estate investment and value of a place in kor or jpn will go up. china has enough money to blow to have ghost towns, not for me, idk what the fucks going on in china mate. i would visit there tho tbh just to see some shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Emil
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 40

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 249

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
doing great im good at everything and everything is fun, have fun investing time into my schooling and my hobbies. ive still got a while for my undergrad degree but its aight cus i was behind in math from dropping out of HS. now i plan on picking up a BA in math for double major. ive got a good gpa (3.7) and if im good at math then getting picked up somewhere for comp sci will be easy. just going to learn python and tensorflow during school break so i can get into machine learning field.

but no qt asian gf yet so ive got 1 goal, but i can wait till i go 2 japan or korea.
how do you actually enjoy spending all your time on education, if thee's a trick to it you should share
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 53

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emil wrote:
Brolock wrote:
doing great im good at everything and everything is fun, have fun investing time into my schooling and my hobbies. ive still got a while for my undergrad degree but its aight cus i was behind in math from dropping out of HS. now i plan on picking up a BA in math for double major. ive got a good gpa (3.7) and if im good at math then getting picked up somewhere for comp sci will be easy. just going to learn python and tensorflow during school break so i can get into machine learning field.

but no qt asian gf yet so ive got 1 goal, but i can wait till i go 2 japan or korea.
how do you actually enjoy spending all your time on education, if thee's a trick to it you should share
realize that educating yourself is the only life worth living. if I spend too much time doing other things i feel like im wasting my worth.

of course having relaxing hobbies are good, but most people either 1) have bad hobbies that dont benefit them or 2) do not go deep enough in their hobby for it to be beneficial to them. sure watching cable television could be entertaining, but holds no value. if you have a hobby that is beneficial to you then you could potentially go deep enough in that hobby to make it a career or contribute something to it, eg if you really like film you can become a critic or make your own shorts in free time. if you really enjoy it, it shouldn't feel like work, especially if you spend a lot of time doing actual work. this way you're still learning even in your free time.

also think about how crazy it is, that in 4 years you can learn thousands of years of mathematics. sure you cant say you're as smart as a Pythagoras or Leibniz, but you can solve the mathematical problems that they laid the groundwork for. it took until the 1600s for modern calculus to exist, and now you can learn some in high school and be caught up with modern mathematics after a 4 year program and start into a masters or phd program to contribute to the field.

so the trick is actually thinking about why spending your time in certain ways benefits you. observe your own actions, your own thoughts and feelings when doing certain things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 94

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 122

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life is full of suffering. Learn to accept it, do somethin about your situation rather than sit in it and complain. Be the change you want.
_________________
if finessing was a crime idda had to do some time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 107

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good thread
_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites