Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


i found the admin panel of cheatengine

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sasatefa2009
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 26
Location: Home

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:34 am    Post subject: i found the admin panel of cheatengine Reply with quote

http://cheatengine.org/AdminControlPanelWithoutPassword/


that's the funny Eric Henİjenstein

_________________
لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CEForumMember
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 06 Jul 2015
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Whoa Reply with quote

Drop database for the win
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MuhShekels
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 18

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was brilliant, I really needed this. Been surrounded with too many normies in college. This is actually pretty shit-tier/autism/edgy for db, tbh, doesn't suit his personality

"Delete everything" should show a black hole as every single atom is vaporized into nothingness, the sum of all anti matter cancelling our physical existence out, making us exist only in the spiritual realm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 52

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 29

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MuhShekels wrote:
That was brilliant, I really needed this. Been surrounded with too many normies in college. This is actually pretty shit-tier/autism/edgy for db, tbh, doesn't suit his personality

"Delete everything" should show a black hole as every single atom is vaporized into nothingness, the sum of all anti matter cancelling our physical existence out, making us exist only in the spiritual realm.
normies in college? wtf is your major
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 607

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
MuhShekels wrote:
That was brilliant, I really needed this. Been surrounded with too many normies in college. This is actually pretty shit-tier/autism/edgy for db, tbh, doesn't suit his personality

"Delete everything" should show a black hole as every single atom is vaporized into nothingness, the sum of all anti matter cancelling our physical existence out, making us exist only in the spiritual realm.
normies in college? wtf is your major

Gender studies

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 52

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 29

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
MuhShekels wrote:
That was brilliant, I really needed this. Been surrounded with too many normies in college. This is actually pretty shit-tier/autism/edgy for db, tbh, doesn't suit his personality

"Delete everything" should show a black hole as every single atom is vaporized into nothingness, the sum of all anti matter cancelling our physical existence out, making us exist only in the spiritual realm.
normies in college? wtf is your major

Gender studies
sometimes one of my math classes are held in the hotel management building at my school, which usually holds classes for hotel shit and social sciences, sociology, gender studies etc. anyways, these 2 decently hot white girls walk into the class first day and sit in front of me, in those cloth short shorts, loose tops. then when class finally starts and the teacher says "Hello welcome to math 251 discrete math" they looked at each other and were like "ohh wrong class" and left. I wasn't surprised at all.

anyways now im stuck next to this guy that walks around pretending to play piano in the air and whistles and does annoying shit constantly and has nappy ass hair (and thinks that saying "There do exist x such that" is grammatically incorrect when it is correct), and the guy in front of me watches anime during class.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MuhShekels
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 18

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn brolock sounds like a blast

no, not gender studies, software engineering actually, but i decided to take all the social science (SS) courses in one sem to get them over with
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 52

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 29

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MuhShekels wrote:
damn brolock sounds like a blast

no, not gender studies, software engineering actually, but i decided to take all the social science (SS) courses in one sem to get them over with
bad idea imo. social science classes are so easy and take so little effort, you should have taken 4 regular STEM classes and taken a SS as a 5th each semester. if you take the SS class online you literally don't have to do shit and can look up all the test answers online and will still get an A.

now you may be caught in a situation where you're taking 2 software engineering classes at the same time, and a math class or science +lab, but cannot take another softeng class because the 2 you're currently taking are prerequisites for the other classes, and the same could happen with math or science.

if you need 120 credits to graduate, and each class gives 3 (roughly, some math or science give 4 but its negligible) then you need 5 classes per semester, adds up to 30 credits a year. then you can graduate in 4 years. and you could do it sooner than that if you take summer classes especially a math or something else that is a direct prerequisite class
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 107

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmfao
_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SWED] Faust
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Reputation: 6

Joined: 14 Apr 2007
Posts: 374
Location: Zug Izland

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gender studies lol


635b4de.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  43.62 KB
 Viewed:  1463 Time(s)

635b4de.jpg



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 94

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 122

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best to spread prerequisites throughout your 4 years so youre not in your last year taking 5 level 400 classes that relate directly to your major and gucci stressed out
_________________
if finessing was a crime idda had to do some time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites