Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AikonCWD's challenge #1: Test your skill here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Crackmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paparazzi8)
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, it was for meeeeeee ok?? you guys don't even wait a second jesus... dam hacking obsession xD All fine Wink well you got few excelent hacks now from those cool guys. I'm studying systems and i'm in few projects HLSL hook so... i will see. Reading from the topic only thing i can say is if i can beat the anticheat i would crack and patch that anticheat just it. Sorry taking so long to answer and i loved your challenge tyvm
Reverse engineering with games & applications
Network structure's knowledge
Specialized in CPU/GPU overclocking
Kyraya94
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're doing this " becoz " ? Very Happy
pferreira
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang on, is this for me?
linkff
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol now i noticed this >_> ok will give it a try Very Happy thanks for the effort Very Happy
f0b_t3st4
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: AikonCWD's challenge #1: Test your skill here! Reply with quote

Good day, sir!
I am learning a bit of hacking, but I still am a complete noob.
Yesterday was my first day hacking, I downloaded a Roguelike game, a simple lightweight survival game, and another RPG, and hacked them so that I had infinite HP, money blah blah blah.
I also found a few things I can't do. But just finding variables and changing them is getting boring. I want to get to the point of creating aimbots and stuff! But everything has its own time, now it's time to learn.

So I found this which is obviously harder than what I done yesterday, but I have a question;
What exactly is debugging and what is it used for?

Thx in advance!

Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: AikonCWD's challenge #1: Test your skill here! Reply with quote

f0b_t3st4 wrote:

IMHO, it's the wrong place to ask your question; there's a better forum for such discussions.
But, in short: debugging helps you understand how the variables you found are read, processed and updated, allowing you to get an insight into how the application really works in order to identify good spots for hooks so you can make deeper changes than just variable-based hacks.
f0b_t3st4
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: AikonCWD's challenge #1: Test your skill here! Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
f0b_t3st4 wrote:

IMHO, it's the wrong place to ask your question; there's a better forum for such discussions.
But, in short: debugging helps you understand how the variables you found are read, processed and updated, allowing you to get an insight into how the application really works in order to identify good spots for hooks so you can make deeper changes than just variable-based hacks.

I see... Thank you sir!

infantaria799
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: AikonCWD's challenge #1: Test your skill here! Reply with quote

AikonCWD wrote:
Here is, my #1 challenge for you infantaria799!

I coded something like a "game" so (...)

(...) Feel free to use this thread to talk about the challenge, ask for help or tip's if you get stuck but don't spoil the solution to the other users Smile

MP me if you wan't to post a solution, table or trainer

First of all, thanks a lot for letting me in, and for challenging me to this. =)
That is a very good entertainment. I always get more fun on the reverse engineering instead of playing the game.
Unfortunatelly, i didn't have any experience with the CE engine at all. I am not even capable to run the app since i am on a Linux computer. But i will do it, from the scratch. Since you took time to build it, i will be glad to take time to give it a go.
Thanks again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Crackmes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: