Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Europa Universalis IV

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LibertyandReason
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: Europa Universalis IV Reply with quote

I enjoy playing this game, and sometimes, it gets boring going through the same situation again. What I'm here for right now is, assistance on how to change income or change the amount of ducats {ingame currency} you have. Thanks if you're willing to help Smile
OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you are not familiar with CE and never used it before, then run CE as administrator rights and click on help tab then choose cheat engine tutorial.

you will learn a lot from this tutorial.

LibertyandReason wrote:
What I'm here for right now is, assistance on how to change income or change the amount of ducats {ingame currency} you have. Thanks if you're willing to help

because the question "how to change" mean one thing to me and only one thing, that you never messed with CE and you dont know data types and scan methods or even what you should do to search for values.

STN wrote:
i am a sweetheart.
Krael
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PDX games usually store variables like that with an extra three digits at the end to account for decimal places.

If you've got 674 ducats, search for a value between 674000 and 675000. If that doesn't work, try a range between (674*(2^15)) and (675*(2^15)). Crusader Kings 2 specifically stores its gold like the latter.

OldCheatEngineUser wrote:
if you are not familiar with CE and never used it before, then run CE as administrator rights and click on help tab then choose cheat engine tutorial.

you will learn a lot from this tutorial.

LibertyandReason wrote:
What I'm here for right now is, assistance on how to change income or change the amount of ducats {ingame currency} you have. Thanks if you're willing to help

because the question "how to change" mean one thing to me and only one thing, that you never messed with CE and you dont know data types and scan methods or even what you should do to search for values.

Dude, the forums are dying enough without useless snarky posts like that. If you had ever messed with any of the PDX games, you'd know good and damn well that searching for the value the game shows you doesn't work.
LibertyandReason
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, you both. I'll try it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: