Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Idling to rule the gods

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions -> Guests
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:06 am    Post subject: Idling to rule the gods Reply with quote

anyone ever figured out how to hack the game cause almost ever forum/topic i could find doesn't exist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for interest
zombie rez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konghack . com
Ltlandpa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:22 pm    Post subject: Uhm... Reply with quote

To zombie rez

Thing is... I've used Konghack Ultra Trainer... and I've targeted the process ITRTG with it, loaded it on Steam... and it often makes it so i do 0 damage to Gods, and recently disables Pet health regeneration or damage.. it's ironic how often Ryu, the developer, has changed his 'policies' on hacking.. he kindly asks that we turn off leaderboard submission, and that should be the end of it... but either due to hacks breaking the game, or anti-hacking methods set in place... it seems next to impossible.

I've also tried using Konghack Ultra Trainer targeting any processes that should be tied to Idling to Rule the God (launched on Kongregate) while on Firefox... where it seems KHUT should work best on this type of game, but as I understand it's complicated, as to whether or not it runs on Flash or Unity or some mixture, something else. I'm no computer genius or that tech savvy, all I know is some, if not all the cheats work, or break the game, or are constantly being combated against... Or none yet work at all for any particular reason.

After all, KHUT hacks denote they don't work if the game is run on Google Chrome. I've tried the past few weeks to use KHUT to hack.. it sucks because if you're less active on their website, making accounts and keeping them from being dropped due to their point system is difficult.. to the infrequent hacker and browser-user... And being these games are a bit difficult to hack with Cheat Engine to the less savvy user attempting to even use tutorials for similar games... trying to approach similar value types, hoping they aren't server-sided... etc... you see where I'm going with this.

I notice the last poster messaged just a day before me.. I've tried the hacks before and after updates, to no avail... I don't know if they've had any luck, and with what hacks, if at all?

I've heard someone say they have to remove shadowclones from any and all activities they can be used for, before hacking.. and sometimes, you have to apply hacks 'one at a time'... whether that means, just not pressing 'select all hacks' and 'apply', as opposed to individually selecting, applying, deselecting, and moving to the next hack... or applying them very slowly...

TL;DR:
If anybody know what KHUT hacks should work on what platform (PC, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, hell even Internet Explorer, or as hosted on Steam) it'd be great to share so we know how we can get an edge at the times the hacks work.
guest1111111111

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: what i found Reply with quote

the only thing i have found is setting computer time to the 1980 launching the game and restoring computer time to the proper time

this allows speed hacking
Asphase

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:38 pm    Post subject: Modify the god power Reply with quote

Actualy you can modify the god power pretty easily Very Happy , you just need to do basic stuff such as scanning over and over till you find some value. Don't worry if it's a strange value like 412 even though you have 375 god power its normal so just scan with increase/decreased value. It's the only thing I happened to modify cause I tried the petstones but just couldn't find any value that corresponded with that amount and I'm just too lazy to search in memory. Do it offline ofc because it might not work online.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Modify thespaghetti monsterpower Reply with quote

Asphase wrote:
Actualy you can modify thespaghetti monsterpower pretty easily Very Happy , you just need to do basic stuff such as scanning over and over till you find some value. Don't worry if it's a strange value like 412 even though you have 375spaghetti monsterpower its normal so just scan with increase/decreased value. It's the only thing I happened to modify cause I tried the petstones but just couldn't find any value that corresponded with that amount and I'm just too lazy to search in memory. Do it offline ofc because it might not work online.

ok so i found the value forspaghetti monsterpower but everytime i try to change it to another number it goes back to what it was like i changed it to 5000 and as soon as i changed it it went back to what it was which was 22 any help?
brandonk324
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Modify thespaghetti monsterpower Reply with quote

[quote="Asphase"]Actualy you can modify thespaghetti monsterpower pretty easily Very Happy , you just need to do basic stuff such as scanning over and over till you find some value. Don't worry if it's a strange value like 412 even though you have 375spaghetti monsterpower its normal so just scan with increase/decreased value. It's the only thing I happened to modify cause I tried the petstones but just couldn't find any value that corresponded with that amount and I'm just too lazy to search in memory. Do it offline ofc because it might not work online.[/quote]

not sure why it said spaghetti but what i wanted to say is that value address i think i found it but it didn't let me change the value like i said it said 22 but when i went to change it it went right back to 22 also seems like its flashing from what i made it like it would flash 22 and 5000 not sure why that is i'm a complete noob when it comes to cheat engine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: Idling to rule the gods Reply with quote

Hitler wrote:
anyone ever figured out how to hack the game cause almost ever forum/topic i could find doesn't exist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: Idling to rule the gods Reply with quote

Hitler wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions -> Guests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum