Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Enter the Gungeon - Hegemony Credits

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nimeco
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:04 pm    Post subject: Enter the Gungeon - Hegemony Credits Reply with quote

Hello.

I've been trying to find the hegemony credits pointer for quite a while now without success.
I managed to edit/fix the pointers for clip size, infinite ammo, being invulnerable, 1 hit ko and other stuff but finding the value it shows for hegemony credits never yield any addresses after the first search.
Tried with unknown values, 4 bytes, doubles, checked for *8 as in flash games, -1 for air, everything, and I can't seem to reach anything near the addresses that could get me to it.

Anyone has any idea on how to find the addresses/pointers for those?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I found what I was doing wrongly, I'd search for hegemony selecting "All" as Value Type, and that wouldn't yield me the address, while selecting the type in specific, finds the credits successfully.
I thought All would perform the search in every type?

Last edited by nimeco on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
sjl002
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.
If you want pointer for the address,they have 3 method:
1.using "Pointer scan for this address".
*2.If you see and learn finding pointer from "Cheat Engine Tutorial" step 6 and step 8.
3.using from"Generate pointermap".
In this topic Dark Byte learn that how to use from "Generate pointermap":
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=602561
go to the second method and learn with cheat engine tutorial this is best way.
That the third method is a little hard.
use this posts maybe learn.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=581266&view=previous&sid=9dee5628595e25f7197f6fcd6991023b
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=575590&sid=dcefaf2fe2fa62dd5e937afaa44eb107

And use this to find any ways for pointer http://forum.cheatengine.org/search.php

If you want to find addresses with carefully use from "All type" and disable "Fast Scan" and enable "Rounded(default)" or "Rounded(extreme)" then search for your value.
nimeco
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I did the tutorials, but the issue here is even before I can get to the pointer part, I simply do not have an address to work with.

I have, let's say, 555 hegemony and search, find a bunch of addresses and buy something for 6 hegemony, bringing me to 549, then I change it to 549 and click next scan, I get returned 0 addresses.

I'm having the issue of actually finding the address to work with, either it's reallocated every time you buy something or collect hegemony (thus, not being able to find the address in first place) or they're stored in another "format", like flash games are multiplied by 8.
Unknown value and keep decreasing still returns me like 3000 addresses, too much to go by trial and error.

In this case, how to actually find the address to work with it, in first place?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: