Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is the problem of North Korea developing nuclear weapo
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sasatefa2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:34 am    Post subject: Where is the problem of North Korea developing nuclear weapo Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

My question is, Where is the problem of North Korea developing nuclear weapons ??

And by what power is USA responsible to punish other countries and put restriction on it ?

getting back to the nuclear issue, USA has 6800 nuclear warheads comes in the 2nd place after Russia "7000". So, why is it lawful for US to have nuclear weapons and any sort of legal/illegal weapons while other countries don't ??

ALSO, THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT LAUNCHED A NUCLEAR ATTACK AGAINST ANOTHER COUNTRY IS USA !!!!! (against Japan)

i think that if you ask any one in this world about the crimes of usa made to his country he will answer with a list of 1000 page, while if asked the same question but about north korea he will respond with nothing.

This fucken world is crazy, WHO PUT USA AS THE POLICE OF THE WORLD TELLING OTHER COUNTRIES WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO DO NOT ??

"Go Bush yea yea, Go Obama yea yea, Go Trump yea yea" -Said The American

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we just want the resources that are on NK land, let them half build their nukes and then we will destroy them and take the minerals on their land.

but there is an inherent problem with any country developing nuclear weapons. the reason why usa and russia have so many is because of the cold war, and they are hard to dispose of.

NK has committed many crimes when they split from SK. they also commit many crimes against their own people.

if you have a problem with the USA policing the world, then make your country better you pussy. USA does this because we can, we're better than you. if you want to say otherwise then you're full of shit liar because its obvious that USA calls the shots in many areas. we're a young country and we're not going to lose our position
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get shit on OP. American exceptionalism. USA USA USA

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
sasatefa2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
we just want the resources that are on NK land, let them half build their nukes and then we will destroy them and take the minerals on their land.

you are good until now

Brolock wrote:
but there is an inherent problem with any country developing nuclear weapons. the reason why usa and russia have so many is because of the cold war, and they are hard to dispose of.

Well, France and UK and China and India and Pakistan And Israel. All of them have nuclear weapons. they were not in any way in the cold war.

Brolock wrote:
NK has committed many crimes when they split from SK. they also commit many crimes against their own people.

I'm pretty sure the Japanese have done a lot to them. This "crimes against their own people" shit is because of listening to the american propaganda, and even if it's right, you are an american, Don't speak about crimes committed by government.

Brolock wrote:

if you have a problem with the USA policing the world, then make your country better you pussy. USA does this because we can, we're better than you. if you want to say otherwise then you're full of shit liar because its obvious that USA calls the shots in many areas. we're a young country and we're not going to lose our position

now you are a faggot.
your response is in the next quote ↓↓↓

Shrooms wrote:
If OP can read this, don't worry USA is destined to lose its power.

Theiro money is oil and once every cuntry starts to rely on green technology there goes the usa dollar.

Canada is better than the USA in many ways and im thankful that this country has enough resources to last once the us dollar is worth nothing.

Literally look at the debt USA has, only staying a float cause of petro.

Maybe a civil war will happen even before they collapse.

Exactly, its all about the fucken 'petrodollar' thing. plus, usa is printing dollars with no gold backup.
its all about oil and when oil is over, then there will be no usa.i think its just 15 years from now.

HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy is troll
sasatefa2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
This guy is troll

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sasatefa2009 wrote:
Brolock wrote:

you are good until now

Brolock wrote:

Well, France and UK and China and India and Pakistan And Israel. All of them have nuclear weapons. they were not in any way in the cold war.

Brolock wrote:

I'm pretty sure the Japanese have done a lot to them. This "crimes against their own people" shit is because of listening to the american propaganda, and even if it's right, you are an american, Don't speak about crimes committed by government.

Brolock wrote:

now you are a faggot.
your response is in the next quote ↓↓↓

Shrooms wrote:
If OP can read this, don't worry USA is destined to lose its power.

Theiro money is oil and once every cuntry starts to rely on green technology there goes the usa dollar.

Canada is better than the USA in many ways and im thankful that this country has enough resources to last once the us dollar is worth nothing.

Literally look at the debt USA has, only staying a float cause of petro.

Maybe a civil war will happen even before they collapse.

Exactly, its all about the fucken 'petrodollar' thing. plus, usa is printing dollars with no gold backup.
its all about oil and when oil is over, then there will be no usa.i think its just 15 years from now.
1. if all those other countries have nuclear weapons then why did you emphasize the US and Russia and the amount they have? yes other countries have nuclear weapons, and there is no excuse for having any amount, the only viable "excuse" is that the cold war was a big dick waving contest which is why we have so many

2. yes, the japanese did terrible things to korea, what is the point of you acknowledging this? you wanted people to say what NK has done, not what another country has done. I don't consume any american media such as news or media and have never heard anything about NK from american media (because I dont consume it). I have read and watched account of NK defectors from SK sources. also just because Im american doesnt mean I support my country in any way

3. this part is a response to "who put usa as police of the world", and is a ridiculous statement but was put that way to make you realize thats why things are the way they are. if you think there will be no usa 15 yr from now based on oil you're dumb because we can wave our dick with anything relating to military-industrial complex and can move on to any other resource (the reason why we want to fuck NK)
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not wanting nk to have nuclear weapons is an opinion shared by the entire world, not just the united states. sasatefa2009 is fucking stupid.
sasatefa2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
not wanting nk to have nuclear weapons is an opinion shared by the entire world, not just the united states. sasatefa2009 is fucking stupid.

Its like you saying that the whole neighbourhood want to fuck my mom and that's an opinion shared by the majority of the people. Then its okay.

And who said that majority means right ? That's if we supposed in the first place in this case that it's true.
You need to get out of murika to realize that no one is complaining about north Korea developing nuclear weapons.
This topic was based on 'what is the reasons for north Korea not having nuclear power ?' And you haven't given any. Read the topic title

Idk who is the fucking stupid right now asshole

Last edited by sasatefa2009 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

North Korea wouldn't hesitate to launch them at others. Don't be an idiot OP.
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, You have just fallen under the American propaganda.

Let me remind you that the only nuclear attack in the history was done by your country, you are not in a position to speak about the proper usage of nuclear power.

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sasatefa2009 wrote:
Clifford wrote:

Its like you saying that the whole neighbourhood want to fuck my mom and that's an opinion shared by the majority of the people. Then its okay.

And who said that majority means right ? That's if we supposed in the first place in this case that it's true.
You need to get out of murika to realize that no one is complaining about north Korea developing nuclear weapons.
This topic was based on 'what is the reasons for north Korea not having nuclear power ?' And you haven't given any. Read the topic title

Idk who is the fucking stupid right now asshole
you're still fucking stupid because you're asking a fucking stupid question "durr why shouldnt they have fuckin missiles BRO" the better question would be why the fuck do they need them. the only fucking time you hear about NK is when theyre doing shit with missiles, if they didn't do this they would be left alone and could be completely isolated from society and continue to do whatever atrocities they want in their country

>no one is complaining about NK developing nuclear weapons
except SK which is an important ally
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/kr/103_235550.html
http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/08/31/2017083100186.html

>Let me remind you that the only nuclear attack in the history was done by your country, you are not in a position to speak about the proper usage of nuclear power.
actually that means we should be the ONLY people in the position to speak about nuclear power (besides the victims) because we saw the effects and the reputation it gave us.

youre talking out of your ass just to seem funny/ troll but that shit doesnt work on the internet anymore because everything does that and its just pointless.
sasatefa2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets just debunk that excrement coming from your mouth

Brolock wrote:

the better question would be why the fuck do they need them.

and why america need them ? are you stupid by genetics ?? or do you insist to be stupid ?
any country got the right to have any sort of power that insure its security. BUT THE PROBLEM IS WHEN THIS COUNTRY IS USING THESE WEAPONS WITHOUT ANY SORT OF RIGHT.

Brolock wrote:

>no one is complaining about NK developing nuclear weapons
except SK which is an important ally
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/kr/103_235550.html
http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/08/31/2017083100186.html

sure south korea is complaining, but i'm also sure they not, means, that america is pushing them.
But, go on with me. Why she don't also develop nuclear weapons as well ? and the problem is solved !!
or solution 2. to increase the amount of batteries of the THAAD defence system ??

Brolock wrote:

>Let me remind you that the only nuclear attack in the history was done by your country, you are not in a position to speak about the proper usage of nuclear power.
actually that means we should be the ONLY people in the position to speak about nuclear power (besides the victims) because we saw the effects and the reputation it gave us.

So, you kill the people and then saying, 'now we know the cruelty of killing people'...

who is stupid right now ?
btw i blocked you avatar with uBlock. hate faggotry

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea see you literally didn't read anything I said and are replying to points that I didn't make and are alluding to statements that you think I believe because you have a preconceived notion of them.

1. why america need them
we don't I already stated this
2. you sentence is illegible
3. yes, that makes a lot more sense than saying that people who have not used or seen the power of the weapons somehow knowing how to use them.

4. it makes sense that you'd block it because you want NK to have nukes and blow up SK, Japan, and SEA
sasatefa2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it look like that i care about north Korea or any other country in this world ?
Stop being pathetic and stupid

Fuck North Korea and South Korea and Japan
Fuck North America and South America
Fuck Africa
Fuck Asia
Fuck you
Fuck Europe
Fuck Antarctica

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: