Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NK getting really ballsy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: NK getting really ballsy Reply with quote

test flying a missile over anime land. They are really pushing buttons.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ㅠㅠ
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised we've lasted this long before the war times. Trump is largely at fault right now.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
sasatefa2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Test the fear Americucks. The supreme leader Kim Jong-un is the true leader. The next generation of America will be Koreans.
Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope people understand we have computers that can detect anything in the air space above the country. North Korea could never actually hit America with a missile.
sasatefa2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
I hope people understand we have computers that can detect anything in the air space above the country. North Korea could never actually hit America with a missile.

Sarmat ( rs-28 ) and Tsirkon

Educate yourself boi

Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sasatefa2009 wrote:
Phox wrote:

Educate yourself boi
so how is nk going to get ahold of the world's most advanced missiles? Why would Russia fire them at us? Think about it, there's no chance of nuclear war happening.
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
I wouldn't feel too confident. The United States has only had ten successful tests missile defense tests out of 18 since 1999, 55 percent. I'd feel even less confident considering NK's missiles are being engineered slightly different than our missiles, so we don't have the greatest frame of reference.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sasatefa2009 wrote:
Test the fear Americucks. The supreme leader Kim Jong-un is the true leader. The next generation of America will be Koreans.
dream come true
sasatefa2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
sasatefa2009 wrote:
Phox wrote:

Educate yourself boi
so how is nk going to get ahold of the world's most advanced missiles? Why would Russia fire them at us? Think about it, there's no chance of nuclear war happening.

Russia and China are the main supporters of North Korea but Russia of course are not going to give these weapons to any other country.

I know that there will be no nuclear war because that means the end of earth.

The next war, I strongly believe, that it will be fought with swords and horses.
The advance and insertion of the EMP weapons into anything is horrifying.
The 6 generations aircrafts will be chipped with emp weapons. That's means by 2020-2022. All countries now are developing emp weapons. So fucked up and funny the world war 3 is going to be.

Imagine that one emp missle could put 80% of the north American continent into complete darkness. No electronic devices at all !! No weapons no anything.
And guess what ? This missile is the cheapest and the easiest missle to be made. Even the poorest countries could make one.

If all the money spent on wars and weapons development were spent on good things. This world be something else. 70% of the annual (one year) budget of the USA defence could end the poverty on the whole earth.

Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sasatefa2009 wrote:
Phox wrote:
sasatefa2009 wrote:
Phox wrote:

Educate yourself boi

Russia and China are the main supporters of North Korea but Russia of course are not going to give these weapons to any other country.

The next war, I strongly believe, that it will be fought with swords and horses.
The 6 generations aircrafts will be chipped with emp weapons. That's means by 2020-2022. All countries now are developing emp weapons. So fucked up and funny the world war 3 is going to be.

Imagine that one emp missle could put 80% of the north American continent into complete darkness. No electronic devices at all !! No weapons no anything.
And guess what ? This missile is the cheapest and the easiest missle to be made. Even the poorest countries could make one.

If all the money spent on wars and weapons development were spent on good things. This world be something else. 70% of the annual (one year) budget of the USA defence could end the poverty on the whole earth.

Anyone else find this comical

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
sasatefa2009 wrote:
Phox wrote:
sasatefa2009 wrote:
Phox wrote:

Educate yourself boi

yes. and its funny that he doesnt think we will have a nuclear war and kill the earth. remember who the US president is.
sasatefa2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" -Albert Einstein

Is it lawful for Einstein to say that and not me ?

"If he got a PHD he can say what he want" -Said the Atheist

HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
sasatefa2009 wrote:
Phox wrote:
sasatefa2009 wrote:
Phox wrote:

Educate yourself boi

I find everything he says comical, he is a troll, his real opinion in the opposite of what you are reading.

"If all the money spent on wars and weapons development were spent on good things. This world be something else. 70% of the annual (one year) budget of the USA defence could end the poverty on the whole earth."

hilarious
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sasatefa2009 wrote:
Channel GannoK

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" -Albert Einstein

Is it lawful for Einstein to say that and not me ?

"If he got a PHD he can say what he want" -Said the Atheist

Come over to america on your horse. Bring as many swords as you want. We are gonna have a duel. We are starting ww3 in my front yard.

Ill fight alone on America's behalf against your third world country.

Gg, youre already dead kiddo.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: