Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Autoloot [HELP]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
raphaelmca
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Autoloot [HELP] Reply with quote

Good evening, friends ... I've used the cheat engine for some time, I do simple little tricks.

I am currently playing a game where I would like to take a step forward with the help of CheatEngine.

I would like to know if there is a possibility to create and autoloot with CheatEngine for this game.

Currently, when you kill a player, all his items drop and you can get to use, I would like to create a script in the cheatengine that will autoloot those items.

Is it possible to do this in LUA or otherwise?

Unfortunately I do not know anything about programming, so I ask for help ...
Thanks ...
OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, to be honest i never thought of these types of cheats.
but after thinking for little while, i saw its possible.

just think like game engine, player killed? yes, so flag has been set. and items are dropped.

now remaining part is:
player come near to the dropped items, he have to press a button to collect the items, which means a function will be executed to collect the items.

how to find this function?
use ultimap to find it.
once you found it, just call it or execute it using create thread function.

another cool thing is:
get your enemies or one enemy health address, and see whats writing to that address when you kill him. assuming health subtraction function is different than death function (make sure you do the same thing for other addresses and your health address to see any difference)

then you can take that instruction and basically call it or execute it using create thread so now you have another cheat to kill all nearby enemies which is called also "ka-boom"

i know its not important, i just wanted to share it.

STN wrote:
i am a sweetheart.

Last edited by OldCheatEngineUser on Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prehistoricman
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See what you think of AutoHotKey. It can automate things like looting players, and it's not even cheating! Brownie points for you...

The language of AHK is a bit nasty but have a look and see what you can do.

OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry forgot to say, some parts require what accesses this address, and then it require to monitor that instruction, for example if its a compare, then you have to see if any changes happened to that compare when you kill someone.
maybe its a jump, then see if that jump was taken or not.

maybe a jump is placed right after the compare.

i can explain some little things even tho i have problems when i want to explain, but i can.

it seems to be easy when we talk about such things, but in real time we are like this Exclamation Question Idea lol

STN wrote:
i am a sweetheart.
cooleko
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would approach it differently.

Kill something and try to find an indicator that there is loot nearby. In previous games, it was 0 for not being able to press the loot key and 1 for being able to press the loot key. Then simply plug that address/pointer into a script which presses the loot key when the value is 1.

Simply walk out of range of looting, then walk in range of looting repeating a 1/0 or changed/notchanged search (brownie points if you can do this with separate loot piles to speed up the results) until you find an indicator that you can loot. Rest is easy from there. I also prefer AutoIt over AHK, but I'm sure either will work well for this.

By doing this you don't care if someone died or you walked across something lootable randomly, you will just pick it all up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: